Honored Contributor

Does anyone have the 13x9 rectangle pan with lid? I bought one but am returning it. I love USA Pans but the lid has holes in it where they attached the handle. The one I ordered off Amazon shows the lid has a solid surface with no handle so don't know why they shipped me what they did.

At any rate a lid that has holes in it IMO will not keep your cake or other baked goods fresh? Makes no sense.

I sent USA Pan an email but have not heard back from. Trying to find out if I can get a lid without holes?

Honored Contributor

They emailed me back to say all their lids have holes in them. Makes no sense IMO. I have had 13x9 pans with lids that did not have holes in them in order to attach a handle. They won't fit this pan.

At least it has free return with Amazon Prime.

Guess if I want the USA Pans I will have to use a piece of tin-foil.

Trusted Contributor

@Nightowlz - I have a USA 9X13 pan and a shallow 9X12 pan and neither one came with a lid (bought @BB&B).  I wanted a 9X13 pan with lid so I bought the L&L glass 9X13 pat n which has an airtight lid.  It cooks and bakes very evenly.  I do use cooking spray with I bake in it.  It is a very solid pan and I like that I can use it in the counter top oven as it has no side handles.  Maybe that would fit your needs.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz    check out NordicWare they have lids.

USA pizza, cookie sheets are the BEST bar none ! Slick  and easy to clean I wasn't paying attention one time any my frozen pizza slid right off of it before I put it in the oven LOL thank God it was frozen. LOL

Just bought me a NordicWare deep 12x17 in pan from HSN with 20% off

Aluminum, is the best. No dishwasher washing though they're so easy to clean just give it a swipe under the faucet and dry

Bed and Bath has all kinds of USA pans

Honored Contributor

@WORKING GAL   That's right I got a lock and lock deep dish 9x13 pan from Q that has a nice lid since I just make one layer cakes now, no more double layers unless to give to the church dinners for the WOW factor. LOL

Most of the time just long sheet cake for just us 2 and takes 2 days to eat a cake made in it. 

topping with alum foil isn't worth a snoot. I want a real lid especially in summer to keep out flies.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz : I tried to include photo but issues. Pyrex has a glass 9x13 with plastic lid and I prefer the one with the large grab handle on each side. I purchased mine at JCP when they had a great sale- I bake all my cakes  in this pan. Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

7E66D413-775F-4D75-9E24-CE9953668C58.jpegSouthern Bee

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz : The lid fits tight on the Pyrex dish. I use it for my cranberry salad and various casserole meals. DH ruined one of them using Brillo pads. If something is baked on- I use the Dawn power cleaner and let it set for awhile and washes up like new. Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

@WORKING GAL wrote:

@Nightowlz - I have a USA 9X13 pan and a shallow 9X12 pan and neither one came with a lid (bought @BB&B).  I wanted a 9X13 pan with lid so I bought the L&L glass 9X13 pat n which has an airtight lid.  It cooks and bakes very evenly.  I do use cooking spray with I bake in it.  It is a very solid pan and I like that I can use it in the counter top oven as it has no side handles.  Maybe that would fit your needs.

@WORKING GAL 

I returned the pan with lid & ordered it without the lid.

I still need a good 13x9 pan with lid.

Thanks for the L&L info.

No handles is also good so should fit in counter top oven.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@Nightowlz    check out NordicWare they have lids.

USA pizza, cookie sheets are the BEST bar none ! Slick  and easy to clean I wasn't paying attention one time any my frozen pizza slid right off of it before I put it in the oven LOL thank God it was frozen. LOL

Just bought me a NordicWare deep 12x17 in pan from HSN with 20% off

Aluminum, is the best. No dishwasher washing though they're so easy to clean just give it a swipe under the faucet and dry

Bed and Bath has all kinds of USA pans

@SharkE 

Thanks Sharke. I see they have it on Amazon. I returned the pan with lid for the pan only.

I have slowly been replacing old bakeware with USA Pans.

I never have put any of my bakeware or pots/pans in the dishwasher. We don't even use it anymore.

Going to check out the other pans with lids from the replies.