Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Nightowlz : The lid fits tight on the Pyrex dish. I use it for my cranberry salad and various casserole meals. DH ruined one of them using Brillo pads. If something is baked on- I use the Dawn power cleaner and let it set for awhile and washes up like new. Southern Bee

@SouthernBee 

I like that pan with lid too plus I have Prime.

I know I would get a lot of use out of it.

I used to have one but can't find it. DH likes to throw my kitchen stuff away he thinks we don't need. I told him just because he does not use does not mean I don't. LOL!!!

Now to decide to get one with handles or not. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz : Bed and Bath has a few of the Pyrex plus use a 20% coupon. Also, some of the coupons can be used on line. I signed up for their shopping service and pay like $29 per year and this offers 20% off purchase and free shipping. Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

Men and Brillo pads do not mix.  I rarely have them in the house, and when I do they are hidden.  He still doesn't get the idea that I don't use metal utensils in any pans.  That's what all that wood and plastic stuff is around here for.  

Honored Contributor

LOL smart girl !  These men are clueless I'd trade mine in , in a minute. LOL

Honored Contributor

@depglass : Normally DH just in kitchen looking for something to eat. He scrubbed the non stick off of a cookie sheet. Yes- I learned my lesson- purchase the smallest pack of Brillo pads and I hide them with my stash of chocolates.😁😁🍫🍫🍫🍫 Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

I made a big pan of ribs today and made my own sauce gonna sit down and enjoy my 'fat ' day of eating big Hershey bar and acting like I can do this every day. LOL

Waiting on my new Nordic Ware baking pan to be delivered today !

animated-smileys-christmas-175.gif

Respected Contributor

I bought a cute little 9" X 6" mini sheet pan for my toaster oven from the big A:

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Nightowlz : Bed and Bath has a few of the Pyrex plus use a 20% coupon. Also, some of the coupons can be used on line. I signed up for their shopping service and pay like $29 per year and this offers 20% off purchase and free shipping. Southern Bee

@SouthernBee 

Thanks for the info. I will check it out. We don't have a BB&B. I have to drive a 3 hr round trip to go.

$29 per year for free shipping plus 20% off sounds like a pretty good deal.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I made a big pan of ribs today and made my own sauce gonna sit down and enjoy my 'fat ' day of eating big Hershey bar and acting like I can do this every day. LOL

Waiting on my new Nordic Ware baking pan to be delivered today !

animated-smileys-christmas-175.gif

@SharkE 

DH bought smoked ribs from the Meat Market Sat. They smoke them every Sat. They are baby back & only $18 a slab. Can't beat that price any place.

It's 70° today so DH is going to make ribeyes on the grill.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz : I love this because I don't drive and DH driving is limited. Orders are processed fast and mine are normally received within 7 days. Southern Bee