Respected Contributor

Twilight-2021 Fiesta Ware color

I do apologize if someone already posted this information, but I just saw this today on the Homer Laughlin site.  On May 15 they will start taking preorders for the 2021 color: TWILIGHT.  It's a pretty, bright blue.  It is somewhere in-between cobalt and lapis, I would say.  Sadly, I recently broke two of my 7 1/2 " bowls.  I think they were turquoise and cobalt, or maybe lapis.  Now I have to decide if I replace with same colors, or just get TWILIGHT color bowl.  When I broke the bowls, a piece of china sliced the side of my little finger on my left hand.  It was over a week ago and it is still healing.  Fiestaware revenge, I guess!

Honored Contributor

Re: Twilight-2021 Fiesta Ware color

Nothing against blue, at all, but they seem to have a LOT of blue shades and almost every year another one.

I haven't seen it yet, but I hope it's lovely for those choosing it.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

It does look like a cross between lapis and cobalt.

Fiesta.Twilight.png

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I could use some spare pieces, but twilight isn't thrilling me.

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Nothing against blue, at all, but they seem to have a LOT of blue shades and almost every year another one.

I haven't seen it yet, but I hope it's lovely for those choosing it.  Smiley Happy

I'm kind of confused.  I see only three blues in the colors available for Fiesta in 2021 -- unless you are counting Turquoise as a blue.

From the top after the White is Cobalt, Twilight, Lapis and then Turquoise which then goes into the greens.

The last time a blue was introduced was back in 2013 and that was Lapis.

Fiesta's New 2021 Color – Fiesta Blog

Here is a comparison of their Blues:

Fiesta's New 2021 Color – Fiesta Blog
Honored Contributor

I have many colors in fiesta ware--but prob won't buy this new blue--its ok --just doesn't do much for me

Honored Contributor

I never collected this set, but always thought it was HAPPY!!!Smiley Happy