Respected Contributor

Turkey Special Continues at Safeway this Wednesday??

Can anyone tell me if frozen turkey at 49 cents a pound will contintue when the new flyer comes out this Wednesday ? T34hanks for your help.

Aroc

Super Contributor

Re: Turkey Special Continues at Safeway this Wednesday??

@aroc34 wrote:

Can anyone tell me if frozen turkey at 49 cents a pound will contintue when the new flyer comes out this Wednesday ? T34hanks for your help.

Aroc

Hi Aroc,

If you don't already visit the Safeway website, go on tomorrow (Tuesday) they should have a sneak peak for the ad that comes out Wednesday and for $5 Friday too. Just use the store locator at the top to enter your local store, then click on the weekly ad box in the red strip far right side just under the sign on (you don't have to sign on to see the upcoming ad).  I don't know if weekly ad sneak peaks are available in all areas, but hopefully it will be there for you, makes things much easier.  If the turkeys are sold out at that price you might be able to get a rain check, that is a good price our ad show 69 cents a pound.  Hope this helps;

tkins

Respected Contributor

tkins:

Thank you so much for the help.  I've just relocated to this area so have never shopped this store for Thanksgiving.  In Connecticut I was used to Shoprite and Stop and Shop (Giant down here in DC) but Safeway and Harris Teeter are the closest, since I don't drive.

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Aroc.

Super Contributor

@aroc34 wrote:

tkins:

Thank you so much for the help.  I've just relocated to this area so have never shopped this store for Thanksgiving.  In Connecticut I was used to Shoprite and Stop and Shop (Giant down here in DC) but Safeway and Harris Teeter are the closest, since I don't drive.

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Aroc.

Aroc,

You are very welcome.  If you have safeway card and have not already done so sign up for Just for U on the website, they have free items and not just little cheapo things, gas rewards for cents of gallons of gas and lots of great deals on meats etc, I save a ton with that and coupons.  It can be a bit time consuming but well worth it on savings. I usually go through the weekly ad and then see what the deals are on my just for u stuff, sometimes the deals are better than the weekly ad.  You can also check to see if your store delivers, that might be handy (ours doesn't, but it would be nice sometimes)

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving too. 

tkins

Valued Contributor

We have a new Lucky in my neighborhood. Spend $25, get a turkey for 47 cents a pound. $50 gets you a free turkey. I got mine for free. Must be a good turkey year. Prices haven't been this low in ages.