Super Contributor

Turkey Chili in My new CE stock pot

Loving my new set of As Is CE cookware. Used the stockpot today for the first time. Made hearty turkey chili, it's an old weight watcher recipe I've had for a while. Took me a while to find it again on line. My ex was a memeber of weight watchers. I first made it when we were together. Great flavors.Pan of cornbread too.  Love the weight of this cookware, not too heavy not too light. Smiley HappyIMG_20161106_170321549.jpgIMG_20161106_170321549.jpg

Contributor

Re: Turkey Chili in My new CE stock pot

How about sharing your chili recipe?

Thanks Montananative

Respected Contributor

It looks delish! Yes, please share!😀

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Super Contributor

Okay, Sorry I didn't come back on sooner, thanks for the "hearts". As I said, it's a recipe from weight watchers, so I don't infringe on the copyright by copying and pasting the entire text, I'll provide the link to the recipe.  It's really good.  A couple of things I do differently is, it calls for just a green bell pepper, I use a mix of green, red, orange, and yellow, I also add the kidney beans in the last 10 minutes or so of cooking, they seem to help thicken it some. It's great the next day.  http://www.weightwatchers.com/util/prt/RecipePage.aspx?RecipeID=50509

Respected Contributor

We had this for dinner tonight. Dh and I both liked it! Thanks for posting the recipe.

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran