Esteemed Contributor

Do you use trivets?  I use them all the time but I have trouble finding nice looking ones.  Any suggestions on where to find them? 

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp

I got mine at World Market.  It comes in other colors too.

Honored Contributor

I bought some crochet ones at a craft show years ago. They can be thrown in the washer. 

Honored Contributor

I like the nice silicone ones Le Creuset makes, as well as the cast iron ones they have!  Both are beautiful, sturdy and will last a long long time.

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp

Crate and Barrel-

Lobster Trivet

Crab Trivet

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp

Williams Sonoma, in several colors

Cast Iron Trivet, Yellow

Honored Contributor

Amazon has a great selection.  My every day one is from Le Creuset that came with a set that I had purchased around Christams but another one I have out all the time is a little five inch cast iron one that holds my smaller pots and also doubles as a nice panini press . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I have two that I use often.  One is from pier one.  It looks like a square piece of marble.  The other is from kohls.  It's a lot like the trivet from world market.  It's from food network.

Honored Contributor

I have a couple of cast iron ones, from Le Creuset, similar to the ones Lola showed here.

But the ones I go to 99.99% of the time are my silicone Le Creuset trivets.

Yes, they are from Le Creuset, but they really aren't expensive at all and they are nice, thick silicone.   I've had them for years and they look like new.  

Silicone is doubly nice because if you set something glass, stoneware, or ceramic on it you don't have to worry about the temperature differential causing breakage.

Another thing I forgot to say - one other good thing about the silicone trivets is that the larger, round, ones have a hole for hanging so I hang them on a magnet hook, on the side of my refrigerator that faces the stove so I always know where they are.

Honored Contributor

Love the lobster and crab!  Smiley Happy