Honored Contributor

Found this adorable NordicWare pan a few weeks ago. It's new I think---and I tried to resist Woman Frustrated ,as I had many Nordic Ware cake pans that I sold. But this is so cute and got it at a really great price with no shipping---was about $40 elsewhere, I spent $22. Notice how some of them are whole, then with the leaves and then with a slice removed---so cute!! I make cornbread and cupcakes sometimes-thinking these are just the right size sweet little bites !!appe pan.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: Tried to resist but........

@wagirl   That is an excellent price and I think it is perfect for the use of baking little bites.  Of course, I also love Nordic Ware and have quite the collection and love when I get a new piece at a great price.

Enjoy this adorable pan.  Life is short and is meant to be lived happily.  

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435 WOW what a deal!  I have been looking at this! You are tempting me!   

Respected Contributor

@Sooner   Actually it is @wagirl that has this lovely specialty piece at such a tremendous price.

I am trying to resist the temptation but it really is a lovely piece and Nordicware always is so well made and with such detail.  

Reminds me that I have to get out my haunted mansion pan soon.  

I've already been using my pumpkin and vines loaf pan for baking pumpkin bread.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wagirl 

That's a cute pan

I found this one several months ago at a Goodwill store when I was dropping off some things.  Paid $7.99 for it, and it looks new/never used.

nordic pumpkin pan.jpg

I'm not even a baker, but I couldn't pass it up. 

Nordic makes nice pans of all types.  Now I need to make some pumpkin muffins.

Esteemed Contributor

I can taste the goodies now😋. I saw a similar pan on Amazon that I might buy.Time to take my friendship bread starter out of the freezer and get to baking.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖.

Respected Contributor

@wagirl 

Does it have little flower designs?  I can't tell.

Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal -- no they are apples-- some whole, some with different sized slices cut out-----can you enlarge the picture on the device you have? Really, too cute!

Respected Contributor

Thanks.  I did enlarge it and still couldn't tell.   Cute pan.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]
  1. I have some of the plastic NordicWare mixing bowls that use every single day !!!!  My sister gave me a set of three and then I found three more in different colors.  They are absolutely wonderful and have the non-skid rubber on the bottom.  They are my go-to bowls for everything under the sun !!!!