Trusted Contributor

Trader Joe's peach champagne

Thanks to whomever recommended Trader Joe's peach champagne. Simply yummy. At 5.99 a bottle,I can afford to splurge. Anyone else love the stuff?
Super Contributor

Re: Trader Joe's peach champagne

Oh that sounds delish! We don't have a Trader's nearby! Smiley Sad
Esteemed Contributor

It sounds good!

Where is it in the liquor department? Somehow I missed it.

Valued Contributor

I looked for it last week without success. I decided it was like the candy cane Jo Jo's - a thing of the past. I wonder if they stock it all year or just at Christmas/New Years.

Trusted Contributor

Yes,it was with the liquors,but not where I expected it to be. It may be seasonal since it was near an endcap. I should have stocked up......
Honored Contributor

On 12/25/2014 ceekay said:

I looked for it last week without success. I decided it was like the candy cane Jo Jo's - a thing of the past. I wonder if they stock it all year or just at Christmas/New Years.

Speaking of JoJos - Do they only send one or two shipments to each store?

They were gone in a flash (both pumpkin and then candy cane) in our store.

Trusted Contributor

Here in NY they don't allow wine or liquor in grocery stores, so annoying. So we can't get the wine from Trader Joes. I have learned that you must buy the seasonal items at TJs when you see them, they go really fast.
Honored Contributor

On 12/26/2014 Lynneuk said: Here in NY they don't allow wine or liquor in grocery stores, so annoying. So we can't get the wine from Trader Joes. I have learned that you must buy the seasonal items at TJs when you see them, they go really fast.

The seasonal body butter went fast too...

And no more kringles - my son loved the almond and they were all gone last week.

Trusted Contributor

I went back for a Kringle too terrier and they were gone. I got the Cranberry Walnut Croissant Ring from the freezer section and it was really good. Almost better than the Kringle!
Honored Contributor

On 12/26/2014 Lynneuk said: I went back for a Kringle too terrier and they were gone. I got the Cranberry Walnut Croissant Ring from the freezer section and it was really good. Almost better than the Kringle!

I was eyeing up that croissant ring...I've got to get one on my next trip!