Esteemed Contributor

Re: Trader Joe's 11th Annual Customer Choice Awards - Winners!

Valued Contributor

The Unexpected Cheddar cheese is not a holiday item. I have purchased it all year round.

I do like the spatchcoked chicken especially during the summer time. 

Trusted Contributor

@tansy wrote:

The Coffee Blast ice cream is my favorite.  That's whyI don't stop there often😏

@tansy I think it's THE best coffee ice-cream on the planet!!!  Have you tried Trader Joe’s Brownie Crisp Coffee Ice Cream Sandwiches?  The coffee ice-cream filling with espresso beans is sandwiched between two chocolate brownies... so delicious!  They come four to a package and are only 2.5 oz each which is good for me because it forces me to exercise discipline when eating them (have never consumed more than one a day).  I am not good with portion control when I have a whole quart of Coffee Blast on hand.Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey wrote:

thank you @Chi-town girl for posting

I always have the Pork Gyoza Potstickers on hand and enjoy the Mandarin Chicken very much

thanks to everyone for posting their own favorites - their pound plus chocolate w/almonds is also excellent 

@momtochloe oooh gotta look for the pork belly

Oh @Yahooey  it is so good!  All you have to do is take it out of the package and gently reheat it.  Reminds me of the pork roasts my mom used to make . . . Smiley Happy

Now excuse me while I add those potstickers to my running TJ shopping list!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@vabreeze wrote:

@tansy wrote:

The Coffee Blast ice cream is my favorite.  That's whyI don't stop there often😏

@tansy I think it's THE best coffee ice-cream on the planet!!!  Have you tried Trader Joe’s Brownie Crisp Coffee Ice Cream Sandwiches?  The coffee ice-cream filling with espresso beans is sandwiched between two chocolate brownies... so delicious!  They come four to a package and are only 2.5 oz each which is good for me because it forces me to exercise discipline when eating them (have never consumed more than one a day).  I am not good with portion control when I have a whole quart of Coffee Blast on hand.Smiley Frustrated

@vabreeze @tansy 

i better buy the coffee ice cream and sandwiches before it gets too warm. I travel by subway and it is an hour away so stuff will be frozen when I get home. Summer is a bit tougher so I take a small insulated bag but ice cream will still be too melty on those hot days. 

I never make a  special trip and it is tagged at the end of the day so bringing ice packs will just be too heavy and takes up too much room. 

Love the littel Mandarins at 2.99 for a 2lb bag

Valued Contributor

Thanks for posting!

I was there two days ago (now retired so I can take time to actually peruse the aisles).

Last night, hubby made burgers which are always good but the brioche buns I bought at TJ made them stellar!  I brought it up several times the rest of the evening how good those buns were.

They also have a nougat candy with whole almonds that is simply addictive!

Their frozen wonton soup is also excellent.  I am a very picky eater too.

Honored Contributor

@Moonlady wrote:
That's nice, but don't get too attached lol. More than a few customer--and our own-- "favorites" were soon discontinued.

@Moonlady  - which of your  favorites was discontinued? I think they stopped offering the fresh/refrigerated hollandaise sauce - loved it when we made eggs Benedict on weekends

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Here's What's New at TJ's

Raspberry Rose White Chocolate Bar

It tastes…expensive. Or rich, rather—certainly richer than most white chocolate bars you’ll find on the market at this time of year. We’ve also given it a pleasant and finely-textured raspberry “tang” by mixing in freeze-dried raspberry powder & natural raspberry flavor.

66605-Rose-White-Chocolate-Bar.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Organic Mighty Turmeric & Organic No Joke Ginger Juice Shots

The base for both is organic coconut water and organic lemon juice. Mighty Turmeric is unique with organic turmeric root juice and a sprinkle of organic black pepper, while No Joke Ginger is distinguished by its organic ginger root juice and a hit of cayenne pepper.

In addition to making sure Trader Joe’s Organic Juice Shots are raw, cold-pressed, and organic, we’ve also made sure they’re a value—we’re selling each two fluid-ounce Shot for $1.99! Shots, shots, shots, shots, shots, shots, shots…Everybody! You’ll find them in our fresh juice case.

Empty and full bottles of the two juice shots scattered around, a shot glass full of juice, lemon, ginger root, and ground turmeric are also scattered around