Respected Contributor

I tend to feel the same way as @CherryHugs .   But people gotta do what they gotta do if storage space is an issue.  In previous kitchen before the remodel, I kept a basket on top the frig.  In it I kept user manuals for various appliances and kitchen utensils/small items that were of occasional use.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a copper tea kettle w/flowers in it that my daughter made for me when she was in college, about 35 yrs ago, a couple of decor pieces I bought when in Italy and an old small flat iron used before electricity, that was passed down to me.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

yes!

Honored Contributor

728B7DC6-11C3-4918-88ED-12F21A09EF4C.jpegSpecial friend gave this to me and didn’t want to use the cutting board and told her that we called Mom’s mother-Big Mama. She agreed that top of refrigerator would be perfect. Southern Bee 

Respected Contributor

I don't keep anything on top of my fridge, but dust uses it as their final resting place. 

Trusted Contributor

OK, I must be the one clutterbug.

All my Andrew Lessmans vitamins are on one half of the top, and on the back corner there is a stack of phone books.

I believe I am probably the only one who still actually uses a phone book anymore. I find it much easier for the yellow pages because there is usually an ad for what a company offers along with their phone number.

My vitamins get messy sometimes because I just take them down, take what I need,  then put them back up there, but not in nice neat, labels facing front rows.

Walking into my kitchen from the garage door entry (which is what everyone I know uses), my fridge is the first thing you see across the room. It does look messy sometimes. Once in a while I even notice it looks messy when I walk in the door, but I just put it on my neverending to do list.

Now that I read people put nice decorative things up on theirs, I suppose I should clean it up and at least put the vitamins in  basket or something.

Valued Contributor

Well, I don’t know if this is right or not, but a fridge repairman, told us we should keep things to a minimum on the top of the refrigerator. Meaning there should be plenty of space for air to circulate????? Does anyone know if this is right?

Honored Contributor

IMG_0518.JPG

These solve the clutter issue for me.  One of them holds all of DH's coffee pods and stuff like that and the other is Lock-and-Lock.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

I have a small  fabric covered recipe box on the top of my refrigerator.  Besides the dust, that's it.

Honored Contributor

It's kind of high so I don't use it for much. Right now I see an old fashioned glass juicer and a bag of potato chips that I'm trying not to think about. That juicer comes in so handy when a recipe calls for fresh lemon juice. I rarely need it, but know where to reach when I need fresh juice.