Frequent Contributor

Todd English charged with drunk driving

Long Island. I am MADD.

Honored Contributor

Re: Todd English charged with drunk driving

He gets in a LOT of trouble!

Super Contributor

Bad choice, Todd. But I do love your coffee mugs and bowls! Wish you made more dishes!

Trusted Contributor

My whole family was wiped out by a drunk driver.

I don't care if you drink.

DO NOT DRIVE!!!!!

Call a cab, call a friend do whatever you have to do.

But DO NOT DRIVE!!!!

That one decision that person made took my whole family from me and left me completely alone, devastated and in shock for many years.

My life has not and will never be the same again.

That person killed my family and killed me. A big part of me died with my family.

That happy, whole part of me is dead and will never come back.

THINK BEFORE YOU DRINK!!!

Super Contributor

On 8/31/2014 Oneanddone said:

My whole family was wiped out by a drunk driver.

I don't care if you drink.

DO NOT DRIVE!!!!!

Call a cab, call a friend do whatever you have to do.

But DO NOT DRIVE!!!!

That one decision that person made took my whole family from me and left me completely alone, devastated and in shock for many years.

My life has not and will never be the same again.

That person killed my family and killed me. A big part of me died with my family.

That happy, whole part of me is dead and will never come back.

THINK BEFORE YOU DRINK!!!

Words fail.

Please know how very, very sorry I am for your loss. I can't begin to imagine. My husband's suicide 15 yrs ago has left me beyond devastated......I can't imagine losing the rest of my loved ones.

((((((((((((((((((((( hugs ))))))))))))))))))

Esteemed Contributor

Oneanddone, unimaginably tragic. It's outrageous for anyone to be drunk and get in a car and drive. Selfish,stupid people. I hope whoever did that to you and your family was prosecuted to the FULL extent of the law and is no longer at large. If this Todd English person just got caught you can be sure this isn't the first time he's done it.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Contributor

I don't give a flying leap about Todd English but One & Jamica~ so very sorry for your loss(es). My heart hurts for you and my blood boils. There is NO excuse/reason for drunk driving.

Respected Contributor

Mr. English is loaded with problems, but alcoholism seems to be an issue.

One would think his driver's license would have been revoked.

I hope they revoke his driver's license before he kills others or himself.

Many have lost loved ones to these irresponsible drunk drivers, and their lives continue, yet many have pain and loss of loved ones from those actions which will never heal.

No one should be allowed to continue to operate vehicles when they have been found under the influence. There is no excuse for getting behind the wheel and driving while drunk....no excuse......NONE!

My dear friend Oneanddone my heart always hurts for you!

Esteemed Contributor

Always thought he looked high every time he did a presentation for his pots on HSN. My DH always said ""I don't trust this guy there's something about him"".
Valued Contributor

What is wrong with people? Does no one think to take the keys from an inebriated individual and find other means to get that person home safely, not only for himself but for innocents on the road? Revoking licenses seems ineffective as I had a neighbor who had not had a driver's license in years yet he continued to drink and drive. His wife, jokingly, stated that he drove better drunk than when he was sober. I told her I did not find that amusing and besides, I had never seen him sober. I did contact the police but was told they could do nothing unless he was caught driving while intoxicated. NO excuse to ever drive under the influence. I used to live on Long Island as New York is my home. I wonder where on the Island this occurred.

To Oneanddone: My heart goes out to you. docsgirl