Respected Contributor

Todd English Air Fryer TTV tomorrow

The vine site has a Todd English TTV on a 5.3qt digital air fryer tomorrow/today for 99 if anyone is interested.

Honored Contributor

Re: Todd English Air Fryer TTV tomorrow

Thank you, do you know if Todd will be presenting? 

Respected Contributor

I don't know, but he usually does.

Valued Contributor

I bought it and the 3 year no hassle warranty as the reviews on these units (all brands) can go thru the roof from great to apos.  I also purchased Meridiths cookbook on Amazon.  This air fryer is 5.3 quarts.  I have been waiting for a large one to come along.  Also it has a ceramic nonstick cooking basket.

Contributor

Is it a good brand? I've never heard of EVINE. Is it a shopping network on TV, like HSN and QVC?

Frequent Contributor

I just bought it too, in Merlot. I have the 3.5 qt from Emeril and use it every day. Sometimes I wished I had a larger one so I can fit more in it and only have to fill it once. I hardly use my oven, everything just comes out so juicy and tender in my air fryer.

I got the additional 2 yr coverage. I figure by that time, they will have perfected the air fryer with more features and I'd want to buy another one. Enjoy!

Frequent Contributor

Yes, they use to be ShopNBC. I'm not sure who makes this air fryer for Todd English. Does anyone know? I couldn't find any info but you ladies are more resourceful than I am. TIA

Frequent Contributor

Hi Bailey, did you get your air fryer yet? If so, what do you think?

I received mine yesterday but after reading the reviews, I'm not sure if I'll keep it. May just return it without trying it.

TIA!

Super Contributor

Re: Todd English Air Fryer TTV tomrrow

I want an air fryer and I looked at this but the reviews were abysmal. Too many said the ceramic had peeled off the insert. I'm drawn to the ceramic coaring because we have parrots, and Teflon still contains PTFE, which is deadly to them if it overheats even slightly.

All of my bakeware is aluminum (cookie sheets, mostly)  or ceramic non-stick from Evine -- they use ceramic nonstick in all of their small appliances as well, so that's where I get mine (sorry, Cook's Essentials - stop using Teflon in your small electrics and cookware and you'll get more of my money). My cookware is either stainless steel (odd pieces of 30-year-old Farberware, a 5-year-old set of Cuisinart,) or ceramic coated (frying pans from MarkCharles Misilli, Flip Pans from Cook's Companion)

Honored Contributor

Sorry I just noticed this thread.  I can't speak to the TE air fryer but I do have one of the original Cooks Companion one and I love it.  Works great, cleans great and no peeling whatsoever.

I do have to say it did quit on me about eight months into use and I thought I was stuck but was thrilled to find out it came with a full year warranty which they promptly honored.  Couldn't ask for better CS.  I will purchase another one of their brand should the time come but I would also tack on an extended warranty (normally I avoid these but based on my experience I would pay extra for that).

I also have a couple of CC pots and pans along with their Flip Pans and again couldn't be more pleased.  Although I have my issues at times with Evine I shop carefully and have been more than pleased with their Cooks Companion line.