Honored Contributor

Todd English Air Fryer Oven on Clearance 6/7

For those that have been interested in purchasing this, today is the day.  It's only $99.99 with reduced s/h.  It still includes all of the accessories.  Evine is clearly moving out their TE inventory so this is a great opportunity.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Todd English Air Fryer Oven on Clearance 6/7

@momtochloe 

uh..oooo

Is it a good one, I have been wanting one for a while.

Valued Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

For those that have been interested in purchasing this, today is the day.  It's only $99.99 with reduced s/h.  It still includes all of the accessories.  Evine is clearly moving out their TE inventory so this is a great opportunity.

Thanks so much for posting.  I ordered one.  I still have a counter-top oven that I purchased from QVC many, many years ago and also have an air fryer but we need a larger one.  We already work our air fryer to death and it's just too small.   I think the mesh racks will come in handy too.   Thanks again !!!!!

Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@momtochloe 

uh..oooo

Is it a good one, I have been wanting one for a while.

@hopiI honestly don't have any first hand knowledge of this oven but it looks like a steal for that money.

A few months ago there was a thread discussing it and many folks were interested in it but it was out of stock.  Since I frequent Evine's kitchen things a lot I said I would keep an eye on it and let folks know when it was back and at a reduced price.  I wish I could find that specific thread as I would have bumped that up so I could flag it to the people that were interested but I just couldn't find it.

@marky  oh I so hope you enjoy your oven as that is a great price for all that you are getting that's for sure.

Honored Contributor

@markycongratulations you really did get it at a good price as now it is back up to $160!  Wow, they didn't mention (or I didn't catch it) that it was a temporary price drop or I probably would have bought one myself!