Regular Contributor

Rick and Gabriella are making me laugh. They are not being silly, but they are really fun to watch today.

Valued Contributor

I agree. I find them funny and relaxed. I found DV so awkward last week. It was obvious how uncomfortable he was. I wish Rick and Gabrielle were on longer.

Regular Contributor

I do too. But now it is Alberti and Rachael. Let's see how this goes. They can go a little overboard and then I have to change the channel.

Valued Contributor

QUESTION WHY DO THEY HAVE TO OPEN SO MANY JARS TINS ETC OF FOOD  IT JUST LAYS THERE.  THEN IT GETS TOSSED WHAT A WASTE

Esteemed Contributor

Didn't stay long enough to laugh....."G's" is so loud quickly changed the channel.  Second time I've seen her in years and second time on late afternoon.  Wow - is she ever loud.

Silly too.

Honored Contributor

Re: Today's Gourmet Holiday

[ Edited ]

@elizabethl123 

Prior to this virus situation no food was wasted because the crew, vendors and more enjoyed it!

And perhaps you should stop watching shopping channels since it must disturb you since your posts are negative -- just recently, your post regarding Curtis Stone and WalMart post.

Esteemed Contributor

Rachel and Alberti were terrible today.  Talking over each other and acting like they were starving because they couldn't eat.  Rachel got as close to the food that she could to point out things we could clearly see and Alberti holding that cake as close to his nose as possible........ewwww!!

Regular Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

Rachel and Alberti were terrible today.  Talking over each other and acting like they were starving because they couldn't eat.  Rachel got as close to the food that she could to point out things we could clearly see and Alberti holding that cake as close to his nose as possible........ewwww!!

How about that glass of wine each of them were putting their noses into? That really was a big turnoff.

Valued Contributor

people must be desperate for food. lots of stuff sold out. i saw stuff i might have bought but thought long and hard about the prices....... my money means so much more to me right now amid this virus crisis then it ever did before..... this channel is all luxury shopping..... kudos to those who can splurge.

Esteemed Contributor

@queen75 wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

How about that glass of wine each of them were putting their noses into? That really was a big turnoff.

@queen75   Oh, yeah, that too!