Respected Contributor

@adoreqvc wrote:

There certainly are....

Pyrex

Corning ware

Fiesta Ware

Also quite a few others.

So much more to choose from which is safer and more dependable that TT.

Also, Le Creuset and Emile Henry are my two faves.  

Trusted Contributor

Fiesta has gorgeous colors.....and it's made in the USA!

Frequent Contributor

I too was very disappointed in Lydia abandoning the line. Purchased 8 bowls, pitcher and large platter and heard promises of dinnerware place settings on the way. Maybe they did, but I watched her page dilegently and never saw any. Since then I am very wary of celebrity lines, here today gone tomorrow and the consumer is left with odds and ends.

I was born with nothing and still have most of that left!
Respected Contributor

They will continue to push it as long as people are buying it.  I know it's shocking, but there you go.

Another shocker, I change the channel when something I'm not interested in is on.  There are lot's of other things to do/watch besides a shopping channel.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Respected Contributor

@Bdeezy wrote:

I too was very disappointed in Lydia abandoning the line. Purchased 8 bowls, pitcher and large platter and heard promises of dinnerware place settings on the way. Maybe they did, but I watched her page dilegently and never saw any. Since then I am very wary of celebrity lines, here today gone tomorrow and the consumer is left with odds and ends.

I'm not sure why that line didn't go over better.  While I didn't buy any, I thought it looked nice.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Frequent Contributor

My pet-peeve w/Temptations is some items are just not thought out well, for example: Would love to purchase the button & cable casserole, which is $25.00. But were are the plates or bowls to match, well I found them on Amazon. Dinner plates @ $21 for 2 and dessert 2 plates for $28. Ok, the mugs were reasonably priced but what good is a casserole w/out plates or bowls. The asethetic for me is lost mixing something so stylized with something else. Bottomline, I'm not going to spend $25 for the casserole and $84 for 8 plates I had to track down somewhee else.

Again, the figural salad set should have been offered with the option of ordering more bowls separately, DAA!

I was born with nothing and still have most of that left!
Regular Contributor

Well I will tell you why I am tired of them. Last night I heard a pop. In the oven was the cookie sheet and it exploded. I had one mess and not only broke in pieces but shards of it was at bottom of oven. QVC gave me temptations number where I got a song and dance. Now to replace it I am getting a different color plus 10.00 shipping!!! I am done with this brand!!!! And the oven was at 400 so it was not too hot for the sheet. This is not the first time this happened. I have finally learned my lesson. As for looks it is pretty but as far as cooking you are taking a chance!!!!

Arley

Valued Contributor

@KYToby wrote:

This product line has become a house brand for QVC, and as long as it continues to sell in huge quantities, why should QVC stop?

QVC exists to sell items and make a profit which it seems to be doing quite well.  T/hose who feel that QVC exists to entertain us or alleviate our boredome are mistaken.

you are 100% correct...the Q has always sold TONS of this product (Temp-tations) and will continue to do so as long as there is a demand for it

Regular Visitor

The thing we (my wife and I) didn't like was the colors bleeding on some of the OW pattern. As someone who has ever done ceremics will tell you if you don't fire between your design color and your clear coat your design color is going to smear. That's why we returned everything loved the dishes hated the terrible paint job.

Contributor

I am noticeing my temptataions are cracking. All my dinnerware is all cracked ,and now my oven ware is dueing the same. Like its pretty but not good quality !! I dont trust it anymore !!!