Contributor

I know everyone has their favorites but it seems they have made everything they can in that line, Can't we have a variety? there must be at least one other company out there.

Respected Contributor

There certainly are....

Pyrex

Corning ware

Fiesta Ware

Also quite a few others.

So much more to choose from which is safer and more dependable that TT.

Valued Contributor

I like Temptations just as much as the next person but I agree 100 % bring in more varieties, this is beyond getting old.

Honored Contributor

In the past QVC did offer Lenox, Pfaltzgraff and others (a few pieces still exist online) it seems QVC has now limited brands in many categories that they show on air. Sadly they don't seem to care about keeping their customers interested by offering some VARIETY in their products and programming which would be a welcome change!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

And every single time there's a presentation or 2, 3, or 4 they go over every color.

Honored Contributor

I'm a huge collector of Temp-tations, and even I would appreciate some variety on air. I loved the Lydia Bastianich line, and it is of such nice quality, I can't understand why that didn't go further.

There are so many lines out there, I wish they'd look for more made in USA lines and offer them, even if they were limited quantities, give us something new to look at.

Respected Contributor

i have a few winter/holiday pieces of TT, but only use them for serving and have never considered actually cooking in them. I much prefer my Pyrex and Corning Ware. I like both, but only serve in the Corning Ware. The white pieces contrast nicely with the food inside, and I feel food is much more appealing when served in white as opposed to the never ending patterns.

I have to believe that QVC now owns TT, as they do Susan Graver, and thus have to pitch the product endlessly to justify the investment. Obviously they make a larger profit on the things that they own as opposed to vendor supplied items.

If there were ever any really new and impressive patterns I might buy some TT for serving at other times than holidays. We often have large family grips here, and it would be nice to have some spring/summer things in addition to the winter. But I won't buy Old World or Floral Lace.

Contributor

Can we please get some other stoneware products on other than Temptations.  It seems like everytime I turn on a kitchen show Tara McConnell is on for an extended period of time.  I'm really tired of watching her and her product line.  I'd love to see other things like Fiesta, Corning, etc.  It seems QVC gets stuck on a product or guest and over does it till you can't stand it anymore.  It wasn't like this in "the old days".

Honored Contributor

me too, but, she just had a complete sell out while ago.

Trusted Contributor

This product line has become a house brand for QVC, and as long as it continues to sell in huge quantities, why should QVC stop?

QVC exists to sell items and make a profit which it seems to be doing quite well.  T/hose who feel that QVC exists to entertain us or alleviate our boredome are mistaken.