Trusted Contributor

Re: Thrive olive oil Andrew Lessman was selling

[ Edited ]

There is an 8 minute video on the HSN website for the olive oil.  You can hear what he says concerning the product and offer.   I trust AL and have been using his products for years.  I am able to manage my cholesterol levels with his products and not use prescription medication.  I have not tried this olive oil yet but I am sure I will.  

In Addition from the internet...

Thrive Market is an American e-commerce membership-based retailer offering natural and organic food products at reduced costs. It was founded by Nick Green, Gunnar Lovelace, Kate Mulling, and Sasha Siddhartha. By 2016 they had raised $141 million across three rounds of funding following their launch in November 2014. Wikipedia

Respected Contributor

I totally missed seeing this presented but went back to take a look aftrer seeing this thread.  I do use olive oil regularly and buy extra virgin, but I usually just buy Trader Joe's, not the higher end brands.  However, this sounds good so I might give it a try.  I just bought a 16 oz bottle of Trader Joe's so I guess it will be awhile before I get to try this one but it does say it has a 2 year shelf life.

I wonder how long it will be on sale with free shipping?

Trusted Contributor

Is there anything this guy does not sell?