Respected Contributor

Thrive olive oil Andrew Lessman was selling

I received it yesterday and OMG it's extremely delicious. I cannot wait to drizzle it on something.  The bottles are huge, this was an astonishing value for such high quality oil. The pacakging is also quite attractive, a bonus.  I would like to buy more but not sure I could use it all before it expires.  I would hate to pay full price! (As always).  I don't understand what is his affiliation with this brand though. I find it confusing.  Is he just endorsing it or what?  I missed his tv presentation about it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Thrive olive oil Andrew Lessman was selling

[ Edited ]

He probably just shops at Thrive Market. He said he brought it to HSN because he thinks it's the best out there. It's what he uses.

You can also buy it at Thrive Market for $14.99 per bottle. They do have a $59.95 per year subscription fee.

They sell organic non-gmo products.

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx  I watched the presentation and he said that he and Muriel use the Thrive Olive Oil, really like it, vouch for its authenticity...talked about it being organic and other benefits.

He said he does not manufacture it; he does not own any share in the company...but that he and Muriel are so particular about what they choose to eat and quality they expect, that this product fits the bill for them. From what I gathered, he volunteered to talk about it, but I may have misunderstood that.

The bottom line that he was trying to get across was that he has nothing to do with the company in the way of ownership and he is not being paid to talk about it. He just wanted to make his supplement customers are aware of the product if olive oil is something they enjoy. He mentioned that Thrive has a membership type of business you may join if you want to save money.

I am enjoying mine too; it just came this week. 

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Grouchomarx  I watched the presentation and he said that he and Muriel use the Thrive Olive Oil, really like it, vouch for its authenticity...talked about it being organic and other benefits.

He said he does not manufacture it; he does not own any share in the company...but that he and Muriel are so particular about what they choose to eat and quality they expect, that this product fits the bill for them. From what I gathered, he volunteered to talk about it, but I may have misunderstood that.

The bottom line that he was trying to get across was that he has nothing to do with the company in the way of ownership and he is not being paid to talk about it. He just wanted to make his supplement customers are aware of the product if olive oil is something they enjoy. He mentioned that Thrive has a membership type of business you may join if you want to save money.

Thank you for explaining!  Wow interesting he gets no cut to sell it. I'm glad I found it.  Glad you are enjoying it too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Grouchomarx 

Mine arrived yesterday, but I'm finishing up on another brand of olive oil, so will not open it just yet.

I also loved the tall, metal containers.

Looking forward to tasting it!

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

Thank you for explaining!  Wow interesting he gets no cut to sell it. I'm glad I found it.  Glad you are enjoying it too.

@Grouchomarx @World Traveler 

Mark Sisson is an Investor in Thrive Market. He wrote a book with Andrew called Lean Lifestyle Program years ago. He's probably just doing a favor for a friend.

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

He probably just shops at Thrive Market. He said he brought it to HSN because he thinks it's the best out there. It's what he uses.

You can also buy it at Thrive Market for $14.99 per bottle. They do have a $59.95 per year subscription fee.

They sell organic non-gmo products.

They are offering a free 30 day subscription on the website.
“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz Yes, that is the impression I got....Andrew was doing something nice for someone he knew and for a product he and Muriel really like and use.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Nightowlz Yes, that is the impression I got....Andrew was doing a favor for someone he knew and for a product he and Muriel really like and use.

@World Traveler 

Have you received your olive oil yet? What do you think about it? Guess I need to try it. I will wait to order until just before I run out of California Olive Ranch.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz Yes, I got it with shipping of two days....could not believe how fast it got to me! Tried it night before last on a salad. Very good. Don't ask me to describe the taste. I am terrible at doing that. ha!

So glad I got the duo set. Love the container too. 

I have not tried to just taste a teaspoon of it by itself, but it was lovely on the salad. 

I looked at the information about a membership with Thrive that came with it, but don't anticipate I will be doing that. So glad that I just happened to see Andrew on HSN when he was presenting it. I'm usually just on HSN for his presentations, and this happened to be on right before his supplement programs started.