Frequent Contributor

Three Trader Joe's Opening in CO on Valentine's Day

Boulder, Greenwood Village, and Denver

Finally! I'll be shopping there when we visit my son and his family, which we do once or twice a year.

Respected Contributor

Re: Three Trader Joe's Opening in CO on Valentine's Day

Yay! I'm in Denver & have been looking forward to seeing what they have to offer.

Honored Contributor

We had our very first open just before the holidays. I was unable to get near the place till this past Sunday! MOBBED ALL the time!

It was my very first time shopping at a Trader Joe's. I had heard so much about them on Recipe Swap. I am broke now! LOL Lot's more I wanted to try!

My sis said the Chocolate Covered Blueberries are to die for! I didn't even see those! Must go back, must go back!

Frequent Contributor

RespectLife, your post made me Smile.

VCamp, this past Christmas I sent my S and DIL some of TJ's holiday gift items. I included a box of roasted walnut, pistachio, and hazelnut oils; an assortment of mustards imported from France, a pannetone, and chocolate covered peppermint Jo-Jo's for the grandkids. I think there were some toiletries and dog treats in there, too, and teas -- can't remember everything. It was a big hit. Unfortunately I couldn't include any of my favorite frozen or refrigerated items, but now I'll be able to pick them up in person when I visit and cook for them. Have fun exploring your new store.

Respected Contributor

I like TJ's very much and shop there about every week. I don't care for everything they sell but they have good values on basics like bread, eggs, butter, nuts, etc. The prepared foods don't always appeal to me. I love to stop in for whatever food they are sampling and a cup of coffee and always buy something at the same stop.

Super Contributor

TJ's has more food recalls than any other store in the area. Still, I would like to see what they carry!

Super Contributor

The bavarian chocolate pudding is to die for! i also got the chocolate chip cookies you have to bake yourself and they were delicious!

Super Contributor

Just returned from Trader Joes. It's quite interesting. Some stuff I've never seen before. Flowers and cards are cheap; fruit and veggies are at good prices; frozen foods are new to me (I've never seen most of this before). It is a fun trip!