Honored Contributor

Re: Those with small kitchens or just TOO MUCH STUFF.. what's your most clever storage trick?

The amount of stuff I have is relative to the amount of storage space I have.

Super Contributor

Re: Those with small kitchens or just TOO MUCH STUFF.. what's your most clever storage trick?

lolakimono, where did you get the strips for the measuring cups & spoons?

Super Contributor

My copper pots and Le Creuset are on display on wrought iron racks in the dining area. That opened up a cabinet for small appliances. I also do not stock up on canned goods, etc like I used to, just whatever I need for the next week. I would really like a sideboard in the dining for my dishes, that would give me a cabinet to get coffee and tea stuff off the counter.

Honored Contributor

On 11/2/2014 islandgirl67 said:

lolakimono, where did you get the strips for the measuring cups & spoons?

Those are from a DIY blog. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

http://www.infarrantlycreative.net/organizing-measuring-cups-and-spoons/

Frequent Contributor

Check out the container store. They have tons of storage products.
Honored Contributor

I bought baskets from Colonial Mills for my scarves/tights. You might like them for kitchen stuff.

Honored Contributor

I have three steel wire shelving units and 2 steel counter units with shelf below.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Let the grocery be my storage! I see photos of weeks supplies of basics, let your grocery do the inventory storage! Ask WHY you really need so much? I bet you use 20% of those utensils 80% of the time so thin out the stuff you REALLY don't use and go for multi-use items.
Valued Contributor

Ms. Lola...you made my day....wow your kitchen is so beautiful, you inspire me, you show me the possibilities, you excite me, your kitchen is the BOMB!!!

Honored Contributor

On 11/2/2014 sunshine3215 said:

Ms. Lola...you made my day....wow your kitchen is so beautiful, you inspire me, you show me the possibilities, you excite me, your kitchen is the BOMB!!!

Not my kitchen- just creative photos from online.

I remodeled my kitchen a year and a half ago so I designed it with all the drawer/cabinet space I could!