Honored Contributor

This week it's mini pineapple bundt cakes

My baking supplies are low so I'm trying to come up with ideas to use what is left.  The mini black forest bundt cakes were a hit so figured I'd make small treats again.

The whipped cream didn't turn out as well as I expected☹️☹️

Although I put the ss bowl in freezer to chill still didn't whip like I like-- I'm thinking humidity or temp in house OR adding pineapple pieces weren't drained well enough🤔.  Too late to worry about it now!

51F1AA3F-BAAA-4078-82B4-05C5D88E7D0B.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: This week it's mini pineapple bundt cakes

Great, but I thought last week was The End.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

In my mind it was but my baking supplies (and requests) dictates the "stop".

Today, our Manager asked "will we see you tomorrow you do know your treats are the staffs new normal😉".

I guess as long as I have the baking items I'll continue.  It's getting really too hot now and for some reason baked things don't come out that well...or might be me since I'm kinda back to my "old routine" in life🙂

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 ~ the mini pineapple bundt cakes look delicious, and I’m sure the whip cream is as well.  I love seeing (and wishing I was eating) your weekly baked delectable goodies.

Mmm mmm good!

🙋🏻‍♀️

Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2 

Thank you!!!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 -

I think they still look so good!

I don't know how you will be able to stop this "new normal."

If I were the amoung the residents, I would look forward to it every week too so much!

I'm sure they love you!Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"