Respected Contributor

Re: This may be a silly question

U can use baggies and cut a hole in the corner, slip in the tip U want to use. Easy to do.

Honored Contributor

Oh, thank all of you! Now I can see what to check on locally. Forrest, that one looks really great!

Super Contributor

On 11/8/2014 Skylands said:

U can use baggies and cut a hole in the corner, slip in the tip U want to use. Easy to do.

How does that help? Someone who doesn't have the manual dexterity/strength to squeeze a bag of icing won't be able to squeeze a baggie of icing.

Respected Contributor

On 11/8/2014 Clover29 said:

How does that help? Someone who doesn't have the manual dexterity/strength to squeeze a bag of icing won't be able to squeeze a baggie of icing.

Ok smart A___. Try it & seeSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

On 11/8/2014 Clover29 said:

Believe it or not, it is easier to have something that does not make you constantly twist, squeeze, and guide in a continuous motion, than something that gives more leverage for squeezing, and totally takes away the having to hold the twisted end of the bag constantly with one hand, and allows you to guide with more precision.........If you had a muscle disease, you would understand better what I am trying to explain.......{#emotions_dlg.sad}

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Super Contributor

I'm afraid I still totally don't get how there is any difference between a bag and a baggie, with regard to the hand movements required to use them for icing.