Contributor

Re: This is the last ""Today is"" post !!! March 1 Today is NATIONAL PEANUT BUTTER LOVER'S DAY Your favorite??

Such a KEWL thing to do! Thanks so much for taking the time to do it for us!

Trusted Contributor

Re: This is the last ""Today is"" post !!! March 1 Today is NATIONAL PEANUT BUTTER LOVER'S DAY Your favorite??

I like crunchy Skippy or Jif . I just bought some almond butter from Trader Joe's and have no idea what to use it for...lol! Barbarainnc...Thank you for doing the daily ""today is"" postings! I enjoyed seeing them... You are dearly appreciated for your positive & fun contributions to this board!
Honored Contributor

I haven't found many I don't like but buy Jiff creamy and crunchy.

Frequent Contributor

I care for my mom full time, Alzheimer's, and eating has become an issue. Soft foods only. Peanut butter is high in calories and protein roughly 200 cal and 10g per 2 tbsp. It's a great add to the shakes and puddings I make for her. On bad days when I know she's not going to be into eating that much I make a shake that is around 1000 cal and about 12oz. The peanut butter makes it a little thicker and smooth. I tell her it's her Reese's peanut butter shake.

Trusted Contributor

Rapid1...you are a wonderful daughter. I am sure you have a lot on your plate taking care if your mother. Your shakes sound healthy and yummy too. I also put peanut butter in my smoothies.
Honored Contributor

Lots of good luck to you ...........Just maybe another poster will take over? Pretty please......

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Frequent Contributor

On 3/1/2015 Bestdressed said: Rapid1...you are a wonderful daughter. I am sure you have a lot on your plate taking care if your mother. Your shakes sound healthy and yummy too. I also put peanut butter in my smoothies.
I suppose I should shave my beard then.... Smiley Wink
Respected Contributor

Creamy Jif girl here! Thanks for the great daily thread!

Respected Contributor

Jif Extra crunchy- with cherry preserves

Barbara..thankyou ever so much!

Trusted Contributor

Rabid1, isn't it interesting the way we just assume its always the daughter? Thank you for being one of the caring SONS. Your mom is blessed.