Honored Contributor

@Spurt

Thank you for the time and creativity you put into your weekly post. 

It's wonderful to bring humor, laughs and funny pics into people's lives. 

Especially to those who are going thru difficult times and health issues. 

Honored Contributor

Re: This is just too Funny!

[ Edited ]

@butterfly123 wrote:

@Spurt

@butterfly123

It all started with a couple of funny animal photos and a cartoon and it really touched me when someone going through a very difficult illness mentioned to me that was the first time her and her DH had laughed in a long long time...and comments from others caring for a spouse or child with an illness, or had lost a loved one, or the post gave them a pick me up after a trying day or time....so I keep it going....many times I thought I will stop but then I'd get a response that touched my heart like this week's from BELLA .................And thanks for your and everyone's kind words and support 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@butterfly123 wrote:

@Spurt

@butterfly123

It all started with a couple of funny animal photos and a cartoon and it really touched me when someone going through a very difficult illness mentioned to me that was the first time her and her DH had laughed in a long long time...and comments from others caring for a spouse or child with an illness, or had lost a loved one, or the post gave them a pick me up after a trying day or time....so I keep it going....many times I thought I will stop but then I'd get a response that touched my heart like this week's from BELLA .................And thanks for your and everyone's kind words and support 

@Spurt

You can add me to the list of posters who found your posts to be a welcome respite while trying to understand and deal with the agony of my brother's recent suicide.

Just when I thought I could never stop crying.....you gave me a distraction....and made me smile, albeit only temporary.

I appreciate and thank you for that, sincerely.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@butterfly123 wrote:

@Spurt

@butterfly123

@Spurt please know there are a lot of folks that are dealing with many issues and posts like these are so funny and uplifting and gives you a moment or two to focus on something enjoyable for a moment or two . . . I think these posts reach far more folks than you may realize and bless you for taking the time to put them together . . . Heart

Honored Contributor

@Spurt @momtochloe @KingstonsMom  Just a thought or two to considerimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@momtochloe @butterfly123

I really appreciate both of your kind thoughts! Your act of kindness to me put a bounce in my step today! HeartHeartHeart

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Spurt

You can add me to the list of posters who found your posts to be a welcome respite while trying to understand and deal with the agony of my brother's recent suicide.

Just when I thought I could never stop crying.....you gave me a distraction....and made me smile, albeit only temporary.

I appreciate and thank you for that, sincerely.

@KingstonsMom

My heartfelt sympathy and prayers go out to you.......Heart Heart

I'm glad my silly thread  could for just a moment ease your sorrow and make you smile 

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@KingstonsMomimage.jpeg

@butterfly123

Thank you so much, I truly appreciate it.Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom  To lose a loved one through suicide is perhaps the saddest death of all.  You brother must have been in terrible pain and desperate.  I always feel so badly for those left behind.  I hope your heart is lightened in the coming days and your sadness will recede

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment