Honored Contributor

@Kachina624

Thank you so much for your kind words, they're greatly appreciated.

It's just so confusing, he had no history of depression/mental health issues or drug abuse, so there were no warning signs at all.

Or were there signs and I missed them??? That's what haunts me.....

He lived in L.A., CA and I'm in GA, but we spoke every day on the phone and we were extremely close.

I have so many questions that I know I'll never have the answer to......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

anybody know when David is gonna be doing his new previews show?

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

anybody know when David is gonna be doing his new previews show?

@SharkE

Is there a hidden message in this post?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@momtochloe @butterfly123

I really appreciate both of your kind thoughts! Your act of kindness to me put a bounce in my step today! HeartHeartHeart

@Spurt glad to be able to return your many favors my friend! . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

It's the Kitchen forum I thought it was OK to talk about David and the new Fall shows.

guess I will ask in another forum. Sorry, to bust in. Please forgive me.

Respected Contributor

@SPURT 

Respected Contributor

@SharkE

I suggest you ignore any strange message as just one of those weird things that happen on the internet. I doubt you are unwelcomed here by anybody,............or at least anybody who counts,

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

It's the Kitchen forum I thought it was OK to talk about David and the new Fall shows.

guess I will ask in another forum. Sorry, to bust in. Please forgive me.

@SharkE

No problem....your not busting in.... I do checkout David's FB to check his weekend show....didnt see anything on new Fall shows, but thats just me....

Take Care!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@Spurt, it's nice to see you getting some recognition for your work! It must be funny, or I wouldn't keep remembering to go back every week, and worrying if you are a day late. Smiley Happy

To be fair, it IS pretty silly.

And isn't that the whole point?

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@KaySD wrote:

@Spurt, it's nice to see you getting some recognition for your work! It must be funny, or I wouldn't keep remembering to go back every week, and worrying if you are a day late. Smiley Happy

To be fair, it IS pretty silly.

And isn't that the whole point?

Thanks!

@KaySD

Hi! Im glad you like the post...... I consider it a funny/silly satire on QVC's BORING weekend shows---

Take Care!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”