Respected Contributor

This is a nice"comfort food" gift website

[ Edited ]

Should have mentioned Spoonful of Comfort dot com before the holidays, but it's a good source year-round if you know someone who could use some "comfort" or just a unique gift, especially while some folks are  quarantining and not getting out.

Last year, our  kids sent us Chicken Noodle Soup that came with a large stainless steel ladle  and delicious rolls .  Very tasty.  They didn't need to add  the ladle to the order--I  owned three of them already (!) but it was a nice thought.

A variety of soups and other items are available, too.

Many nice reviews are posted on the site.  The bad ones mostly seem to refer to shipping issues right before Christmas.  I  am experiencing those, too, with other retailers when trying to send gifts to friends and family and get them there before Christmas.

Honored Contributor

Re: This is a nice"comfort food" gift website

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Good to know about this.  My friend going through chemo was sent some soup by a relative--maybe not from this site--but she really loved receiving it.  

Respected Contributor

Thanks! Another one is Goldbelly foods. My daughter told me about this one. Quick delivery of all kinds of meat and seafoods from different vendors all over the country.

Respected Contributor

@novamc1 wrote:

Should have mentioned Spoonful of Comfort dot com before the holidays, but it's a good source year-round if you know someone who could use some "comfort" or just a unique gift, especially while some folks are  quarantining and not getting out.

Last year, our  kids sent us Chicken Noodle Soup that came with a large stainless steel ladle  and delicious rolls .  Very tasty.  They didn't need to add  the ladle to the order--I  owned three of them already (!) but it was a nice thought.

A variety of soups and other items are available, too.

Many nice reviews are posted on the site.  The bad ones mostly seem to refer to shipping issues right before Christmas.  I  am experiencing those, too, with other retailers when trying to send gifts to friends and family and get them there before Christmas.

Many thanks, sounds perfect.