Respected Contributor

Thinking about buying the TS Nuts on HSN. Anyone else?

Anyone have experience with Ferris Nut Company?  I am really tempted to buy that TS today.  SOmething to have in the desk, purse etc.  To keep me aaway from candy dishes. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Thinking about buying the TS Nuts on HSN. Anyone else?

Not me. When I noticed it was a food TS I never bothered to read the details. 

Contributor

I have been on AD for the Ferris large containers of raw nuts and dried fruit for over a year.  They are absolutely delicious, and the nuts are the largest I've ever seen.  We eat so much of them that I often have to speed up my AD just to keep them on hand.

I haven't tried the item that's the TS, but if they taste anything like Ferris' other products, they're probably a winner.  JMO!

Respected Contributor

@akasha1 wrote:

I have been on AD for the Ferris large containers of raw nuts and dried fruit for over a year.  They are absolutely delicious, and the nuts are the largest I've ever seen.  We eat so much of them that I often have to speed up my AD just to keep them on hand.

I haven't tried the item that's the TS, but if they taste anything like Ferris' other products, they're probably a winner.  JMO!

Thank you!  I was hoping someone who has bought from them would find my post.  I am thinking that its a great deal and I do hit candy dishes in the office and I have to stop that practice.

Honored Contributor

I just tuned in to a presentation after reading this post LisaB.

QVC sells Germack which is in Michigan and readily accessible to me and even I'm thinking of trying the Ferris brand :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I bought a large tin of Ferris Mixed Nuts and Cranberries at Kohl's over a year ago in their Christrmas sales.  They were delicious.  I had hoped they'd put them on sale again this year after Christmas, as the tins were expensive, but no luck.

I'm just off to check out the HSN TS!

Respected Contributor

I have gotten their Cherry Berry 3 pack and it is wonderful - fresh, fresh, fresh - love their nuts and fruit - there is an equal amount of nuts and fruit, never too much of anything left at the end of the container - no little bits and pieces - all whole pieces - I highly recommend the Cherry Berry. 

Respected Contributor

Thank you all. I am going to place my order. 

Trusted Contributor

I had thought about ordering until I read that each little package at 280 calories!

Frequent Contributor

I have had Ferris nut and cherry mix in the large size and it is the most delicious ever!

I have not tried it in the roasted yet, I usually get the plain kind.  I have given so many gifts of these containers of nut and berry cherry mixes, and even had on auto delivery.

I highly recommend them.

I ordered my shipment of the TS on auto delivery, first thing when it aired at midnight.

These individual packets are great, you pay a lot more for less quality at other places/stores. Great for snacks and on the go.

They do contain 2 servings per package, but still even at that, way better than candy bars or cookies or even crackers. Nuts and cherries and cranberries are healthy and nutritious, not just empty calories with no benefits.

Smiley HappyHeart