Honored Contributor

4 hour show on tonight.

Respected Contributor

LOL.  I don't watch it, I don't buy anything, and I don't know who the hosts or vendors are.  Inquiring minds want to know. 

Honored Contributor

Glad he'll be back.  I will probably try, barring that I forget, to watch this afternoon/evening.  

I've tried to watch some of the host who is on right now but, since I really cannot stomach her as a host, I just go on another tuner or a recorded show and just go back every half hour or so and FF through, in case there is something I just must have. hehe - so far, nothing but I almost went for that bag with the three round L&L containers.   I have some of that size and wouldn't need the bag anyway, so I managed to abstain.

Respected Contributor

@NiteStar wrote:

Who is Tara?  Is she a host?  I don't watch QVC on TV much anymore (just shop online), so I'm not familiar with all the newer hosts.

Me, too. No idea. 

Respected Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

@NiteStar wrote:

Who is Tara?  Is she a host?  I don't watch QVC on TV much anymore (just shop online), so I'm not familiar with all the newer hosts.

Me, too. No idea. 

Do you know who David is? cause if you watch David, well Tara is on with him every week... and if you dont watch David..then this thread must have you REALLy lost! LOL!