Honored Contributor

They shipped my Lock and Lock order! The rumors seem to be false.

And here I was thinking I would sit on this waitlist forever. Maybe they are not leaving QVC after all.

Trusted Contributor

Re: They shipped my Lock and Lock order! The rumors seem to be false.

I recently bought the larger multi color stacking round bowls that sold out in no time, and I do like the stacking/storage capability, but they just did not have the same feel of the old L&L.........I did also just buy some multi color Sistema Klip It containers from Amazon, in different sizes, and have so far been far better pleased that the L&L.........They are new to me, so I can not give a long term use at this time.........I do know that I love the draining basket Sistema dishes that I bought from the down South channel, but they are no longer carrying them........ I like that the Sistema containers have the locking mechanism that locks from below up, and not from top down...........Cool

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Super Contributor

I bought a set of those "stack" type bowls. I find them a hassel to deal with. You have to most just to find the right size. The lid on the largest had a tab brake off from normal use. I called the company for the "free" replacement they talk about, and they wanted $8 for shipping one new bowl. NO WAY!! So much for their great policy. Hope you have better luck with them. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Respected Contributor

On 1/9/2014 forrestwolf said:

I recently bought the larger multi color stacking round bowls that sold out in no time, and I do like the stacking/storage capability, but they just did not have the same feel of the old L&L.........I did also just buy some multi color Sistema Klip It containers from Amazon, in different sizes, and have so far been far better pleased that the L&L.........They are new to me, so I can not give a long term use at this time.........I do know that I love the draining basket Sistema dishes that I bought from the down South channel, but they are no longer carrying them........ I like that the Sistema containers have the locking mechanism that locks from below up, and not from top down...........Cool

I checked these out on Amazon and they look good. It says they're air tight, what about water tight?

I found out there IS a difference.

Trusted Contributor

I think the company has changed, and they are still trying to revamp the "KINKS"........I know that I always get an email from L&L, when they are going to add something new on the Q.........Cool

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Trusted Contributor

I bought Sterilite Ultra Latch containers at Walmart. They are as good as, if not better than the old L & L. I bought the pieces individually as well as some sets. The price is fantastic and the lids and containers are color coded. It may be hard to find in the stores, but they sell the sets on line. You can buy this line elsewhere, but Walmart has the best prices.

I tried Snapware but ended up throwing them out. They are junk!

Trusted Contributor

I really want to get a couple of the cracker containers...the ones that hold the sleeves of saltine crackers. They used to offer them here, but not now. Does anyone know of another container that would work for this? Everything I've seen has sloping sides and that won't work.

Member Since 11/20/2008
Honored Contributor

Yay! Glad you're finally getting your waitlist order. That's a good feeling. Smiley Happy

I think any 'rumors' about the demise of L&L has just been totally unsubstantiated assumptions here on this board. I would seriously doubt any possibility of this company going under. The company is based in South Korea and they sell their products all over the world. Many countries have pieces that you don't find here in the U.S., which is a shame (NOT that I need any more - ha!).

Divine - I find a lot of single pieces on ebay and on Amazon.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/9/2014 chickenbutt said:

Thanks, chickenbutt! I never thought about looking there for Lock n Lock.

Member Since 11/20/2008
Honored Contributor

On 1/9/2014 Divine said:
On 1/9/2014 chickenbutt said:

Thanks, chickenbutt! I never thought about looking there for Lock n Lock.

If you have certain pieces you want to get more of, just look on the bottom of the piece and take down the 'HPL' number on the bottom. Just search Lock & Lock HPL___ (the three numerical digits) and if it's there, it will come up. Smiley Happy