Trusted Contributor

They really need Meredith Laurence back

All these kitchen shows, and they have these guys presenting huge 13 quarts of what looks like a half side of beef, and another one taking huge ears of corn rubbing them on a huge block or brick of butter dripping all over the place.

They should have made an offer to Meredith she couldn't refuse.  When she left so did the integrity of in these kithchen shows.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: They really need Meredith Laurence back

Was sorry to see her go - but I can't agree with your statement.

Esteemed Contributor

I think that the “new kitchen crew” is doing a GREAT job!!!! 😃

Trusted Contributor

@January121 wrote:

I think that the “new kitchen crew” is doing a GREAT job!!!! 😃

What "new kitchen crew"?  

Honored Contributor

@MarkeieMark  I LOVE ears of corn rubbed over big ole hunks of buttah!!

Super Contributor

Meredith does a one-hour cooking lesson on her Facebook page on most Thursdays at 6 pm central. She doesn't do it some weeks if she is traveling. She also JUST released her overhauled website and it's GREAT! Lots of videos with her how to's.

Trusted Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@MarkeieMark  I LOVE ears of corn rubbed over big ole hunks of buttah!13

Oh I do too, but in my own kitchen, not sitting watching it.

Respected Contributor

My feeling about Meridith, is enjoy your new found love. They were just killing her with being there all day. Especially when it was a today's special value. They were killing Laura Wethers the kitchen-aid lady also. And what stinks is they go and replace Meredith with 2 girls for Cook's Essential. She could have very much  have use the help. No, To much with this craziness and the today special value are hard on who ever has to do it, and they drive the sale in the ground. I am glad I don't work there. 

Honored Contributor

I liked Meredith OK, but I much prefer to watch the cooking shows on HSN....especially when they have Curtis Stone or Wolfgang.  Love to watch all that cooking that goes on!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't see where one thing has to do with the other.  You don't think if Meredith was to present a huge pot, that she wouldn't have a similarily huge piece of meat cooking inside to show the capacity?  That's only relegated to men and not women?  I don't get that.  Huge block of butter for corn on the cob -- my family does that for summer BBQ get togethers. 

I miss Meredith, because she was great.  I like the new presentations from the other on-air guests now as well.