Honored Contributor

Re: The real meaning of ""handpainted"" !

On 1/22/2015 gkelly5744 said:
On 1/20/2015 qualitygal said:

ohhhhhhhhhhh really? I loved that idea of someone setting there with a little brush and doing each piece. Now my bubble has been burst.

{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol}...sounds like you aren't the only one from a few of the other posts here!!!

Actually, I was laughing when I wrote that. I was kidding. LOL

Valued Contributor

On 3/20/2015 Lila4now said:

Well, however they paint them, they need to work on improving the method. The old world is way to busy for my tastes. I'd prefer the boring white ware.

not sure I understand why you even posted here if you like the "boring white ware" and commenting about improving "the method"? Would that make you buy TT if you thought "the method" was improved? Many many lovers of TT actually like that not every piece of Tara's bake ware is exactly the same...might have something to do about the "boring" thing??

Valued Contributor

On 3/20/2015 qualitygal said:
On 1/22/2015 gkelly5744 said:
On 1/20/2015 qualitygal said:

ohhhhhhhhhhh really? I loved that idea of someone setting there with a little brush and doing each piece. Now my bubble has been burst.

{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol}...sounds like you aren't the only one from a few of the other posts here!!!

Actually, I was laughing when I wrote that. I was kidding. LOL

{#emotions_dlg.lol}..I could tell that in your post!! It is SOOOOO good to see some of the posters here that have a sense of humor!!! I myself get a BIG laugh at some of the stories that are posted here...{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}