Contributor

The "other shopping Channel's" TS, check it out

It's a Rubbermaid 30pc mixed plastic and glass storage set that nests and the lids fit on the containers so do not need to be stored separately and you don't have to dig a small container out of a nest of nestable containers by removing a bunch of lids to get at it.

Although I am a big Lock and Lock fan and just got the while supplies last glass Lock and Lock set I'm STILL considering getting this. At $39.90, free S/H, and 2 flex pays, it's an astounding deal. If you have looked at any of this in the stores, it's expensive and I have not seen the glass version. There's a good selection of sizes and it's NICE looking.

I'm pretty sure I won't be able to throw one of these containers full of of soup into my purse to take to work, but equally sure it would be handy for short term storage refrigerator/freezer storage and the glass can go from freezer to oven or to table, oven safe to 450.

I need therapy !!

Now that I have every pan and gadget made by kitchen obsession is moving on to storeware, especially if it is glass.