Esteemed Contributor

Re: The kitchens on the Kitchen.

@jeanlake   I like the house too.  I was surprised how small and cramped the kitchen appears.

Trusted Contributor

@Trix wrote:

Hopefully someone will help me with the name of chef on HSN who is a regular product rep for a number of cookware, grills, and kitchen gadgets.  He's a big guy who has a beard and has ben coming on air for years (he's also on a few infomercials).  His kitchen is colorful like a retro diner, and there was a jukebox in a corner.  It had the feel of being a fun place to hang out.

@Trix 

Chef Tony?

Frequent Contributor

I enjoy seeing all the hosts in their own homes and kitchens and with their families popping in from time to time. The fact that they have clutter makes me feel that I'm not alone. I even noticed that Rachael Ray had some clutter in her kitchen too. I especially love to see Katie Lee grilling outside. What a beautiful yard and view she has. I'm hoping that they keep working from home a while longer. I love the home shows.

Honored Contributor

Didn't Julia Child have a cluttered kitchen?  In my book she was one of the world's greatest chefs.  I wonder how she would have decorated today.  

Esteemed Contributor

@EatWell wrote:

@Trix wrote:

Hopefully someone will help me with the name of chef on HSN who is a regular product rep for a number of cookware, grills, and kitchen gadgets.  He's a big guy who has a beard and has ben coming on air for years (he's also on a few infomercials).  His kitchen is colorful like a retro diner, and there was a jukebox in a corner.  It had the feel of being a fun place to hang out.

@Trix 

Chef Tony?

Thanks.