Honored Contributor

I go insane for pumpkin --- donuts, cookies, bread, pie, rolls!  It's making me crazy right now because I'm trying so hard to be good!  These things are only around for a short time and I keep thinking -- if you don't get some now, they will be gone!  Oh, this is terrible.  I want some pumpkin sooooooooo bad!!!!!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Re: The devil made me 👿

[ Edited ]

I made me some pumpkin pancakes the other morning and they were so delicious that I made them for dinner, too!! devil smiling.gif

Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1    I am the same way.  I've always liked all things pumpkin long before it became the trend it has become--what, about eight years ago?

I give in to the urge because it is such a short availability window for the food items and I'm not worrying about the calories.  I don't like the increasingly shorter daylight hours and colder weather so this is my way to keep myself on an upbeat note.

Besides, it's not all fattening--Bigelow's Pumpkin Spice tea, for instance is so good aand definitely not fattening.  I drink it, and all tea, and occasional coffee black.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Respected Contributor

Don't feel bad I brought tropical flavored Froot Loops and ate some out of the box. Sometimes you just gotta splurge. Now off to order some pumpkin donuts 🍩 

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435 

Is that tea decaf?  I can't have caffeine. Sounds delish!  

Respected Contributor

Re: The devil made me 👿

[ Edited ]

@AngelPuppy1   Regretfully, no.  I believe it does have caffeine, because of the inclusion of black tea.

Here is the list of ingredients:  Black tea, natural pumpkin flavors with other natural flavors (soy Lecithin), cinnamon, licorice root, clove, ginger, and pumpkin flakes.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435 

Oh, well.  Thanks!!! 

Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 Stash has a Pumpkin Spice decaf tea listed on its website which has many very good reviews and sounds nice from its ingredient list.

Yogi and Trader Joe's also list decaf pumkin spice teas.

I bet if you do a search you can find others.

Happy hunting,

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435 

Thanks!  I'll have to do some checking.  However, I do see a pumpkin donut in my future!

Honored Contributor

I made pumpkin muffins and bread yesterday.  The jack-o-lantern is on your head.  Smiley Tongue