Regular Contributor

The Q card is smoking today!

What have you gotten today? It's one of those days. So many things have caught my eye. Did you see the new LnL holiday set? What about the fall designs of the cooking buddies? They have that temptations 3 qt baker in harvest that sold out like a flash when it was first presented. temperature outside is cooling off, but my card is smokin. How about yours?

Respected Contributor

Re: The Q card is smoking today!

LOL!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Worked my credit card to near-death, here and other online shops, in the previous two weeks.

Giving it a break right now.

But good shopping! to you, @vaberry .

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't purchased anything yet, but there's a three-hour Temp-tations show tonight and several of the seasonal sneak peeks were intriguing—including a mention of Pumpkin Patch dinnerware, which could get me into big trouble if the design is right.  Smiley Very Happy

I definitely love the relaxed, homey vibe of the all-day kitchen events...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Trusted Contributor

the L&L holiday sets with the bags will be coming later.  David mentioned it on Coffee Talk. That is the only thing I anticipate purchasing.  Today I bought Nothing, although I did enjoy watching.

Respected Contributor

Haven't watched or looked here yet, but I did buy several of the TS over at HSN.

Super Contributor

@vaberry  haven't watched yet but did order the KitchenAide 3.5 cup little chopper.  My choppers are getting dull (LOL).  Hopefully, I chose something that will last & get the job done.  Bought it mainly for chopping onions.  What did you get?  

Regular Contributor

The ones I purchased today look like the gingerbread ones with the red lids I got last year but there are several designs. I hope to see a presention so I can get the true size, but the gingerbread ones were super last year.

I hope they do have some more with the bags, but the last set with the bags didn't work for me. I wasn't crazy about the designs. I think it's the first and only time I hadn't purchased the set. Now I will have to watch to see. 

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Where do I find the sneak peeks?  Found the sneek peek, although I really wanted to see the harvest dinnerware. The red with the white snowflake from back in the day introduced me to temptations. Then I purchased a few of the pumpkin patch pieces. Then I found harvest this year. I really like this harvest so if there is dinnerware in that. well the card may just catch fire! 

Thank heavens I have all my kitchen aid all ready or I would be buying that too.  Nice to watch to see new recipes. Pumpkin cheesecake with fresh whipped cream and carmel sauce sounds like a must try.