Regular Contributor

Re: The Q card is smoking today!

KitchenAid 5-Cup One-Touch 2-Speed Food Chopper w/ Whisking Blade is the most handy appliance I own. I purchased mine last year or maybe the year before when kitchen aid had their anniversary. I use it so much I can't really remember before I had it. 

Honored Contributor

Sounds tempting.

Respected Contributor

@vaberry 

No money to burn for me.

Essentials only, all this stuff you mentioned is like a new car, great value on the showroom floor but once you drive it off, it's worthless.

I'm happy someone is burning up the credit cards.

Esteemed Contributor

Awww . . . my pennies are safe for now because the Pumpkin Patch dinnerware set features the ruffled donut border that makes the design seem too cluttered and tacky. Not quite sure if I'm sad to not add to my collection or happy to save money. There are a couple of other cute items coming up, so we'll see what happens with them!

Trusted Contributor

I have enjoyed watching the q today. I have 3 items in my cart, trying to decide if I will get any of them. One is the plum 11x7 baker, one is the harvest baker, and the other one is the pumpkin bowl in harvest. Pretty stuff but I don't need any of it. Woman Very Happy

Regular Contributor

I hear you on the sponge paint on pumpkin patch. I prefer without too. I went with the harvest.

Regular Contributor

The set with the 11x7 baker and 7x7 square was my choice too. I'm holding off on the pumpkin bowl although I'll probably wish I had gotten it. Bet it looks really nice on the table as a serving piece.

Honored Contributor

Nope--didn't buy a thing and didn't watch,