Highlighted
Honored Contributor

The MC kitchen shears are the BEST!

Now I wish I have waited to order -- I sent these as gifts (well necessity) to my family.  Now, they have 4 pack for holiday gift giving forgot about that, oh well!

Love love love them!  And they are sharp so they cut anything & everything (including tips of fingers🙄ouch).

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The MC kitchen shears are the BEST!

@homedecor1ITA they are great!  I ordered two sets a couple of years ago and gave away one set to a friend.  I've misplaced a couple of mine since then; so I'm thrilled with this opportunity to get more!

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the recommendations. My DH wants them for the garden and I'll use them for opening things like battery packages. I'm glad to hear they work well!

Respected Contributor

Everyone loves these that I gave them to. I had to order more as I ended up only have 1 pair left with the two sets I bought last year. Very durable and pretty colors.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I should order a set just to have in case my one pair decides to break!  Good price for 4 since i think I paid close to $29.00 with s/h & tax for 2.

(I bet they would be good gift 1 for me and 3 friends.)

Esteemed Contributor

Every year I place these shears on my gift list and never follow through with the order.  Well, since these shears are made by national brand Kuhn-Rikon I've seen them available (single item) elsewhere usually for around $20 for one.  Given the good reviews for the item I should grab a set while ITKWD is on.     

Respected Contributor

Yes,I love these! They are in use every day at our house ! 

Honored Contributor

I've had mine for years.  Don't know what I ever did without them!

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

When the set of four first started being offered, I jumped on it. I kept one pair and gave the other three as gifts. But before that, MC had offered a set of two - with one being larger than the other for more heavy duty uses. I purchased that set and knew the quality and dependability of the shears. I use the bigger shears more for outdoor gardening use. Love them!

Oh and yes, they will take off fingertips in a snap. I can attest to that! I'm missing a fingerprint from one finger. Remember, safety first! Smiley Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

I totally agree! I have a pair in the hall closet for opening boxes and "the devil's packaging" (clam packs), two pair in the shed for pruning my roses and small branches, a pair in the kitchen for SO many things, and a pair stored with my gift wrapping supplies. I've given these as gifts to many people, including the hard-to-shop-for men on my lists, and everyone loves them.