Valued Contributor

That mixer will probably sell out.

I ordered the contour silver before it sold out.  Yay!

Been wanting the mini for some time.  Good price and free shipping made today the day.

Respected Contributor

Re: That mixer will probably sell out.

@Maggie Nolia wrote:

Been wanting the mini for some time.  Good price and free shipping made today the day.

That is a fabulous price. I bought mine when the Q first got it and paid $259 plus shipping. I did price comparisons at the time and this was the best price. Oh well. Almost makes me want to buy another one!

Valued Contributor

@Maggie Nolia wrote:

I have wanted a KA stand Mixer for a long time as well but never felt as though it would be a worthwhile purchase until the mini came out. Free shipping, easy pay and the color variety got me today. I was not sure what color to go with but had just put the Honeydew  in my cart about a minute before it sold out. Love that color. Looking forward to getting it. 

Valued Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@Maggie Nolia wrote:

That is a fabulous price. I bought mine when the Q first got it and paid $259 plus shipping. I did price comparisons at the time and this was the best price. Oh well. Almost makes me want to buy another one!

Didn’t you get a free grinder attachment with it?

Respected Contributor

@Ilovetea wrote:

@froggy wrote:

@Maggie Nolia wrote:

Didn’t you get a free grinder attachment with it?

Yes, I did - I had forgotten all about it. I promptly put it (the grinder) out in the garage - it's not something I would ever use. I have plenty of other appliances to do that kind of thing if I needed it.

Valued Contributor

It did sell out yesterday, but it looks like there have been a lot of cancelled orders as it is back in stock in multiple colors. I am getting more excited about my purchase after the fact. 

Valued Contributor

Wow...that shipped out fast.
Honored Contributor

hope it arrives in better shape then my KA did.

Mess

Valued Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

hope it arrives in better shape then my KA did.

Mess

I hope so too. Many reviews I have read are not too good about packaging and what they are missing.  This size is perfect for me so I am hoping for the best. 

Honored Contributor

after 2 attemps I gave up got a cash rebate and went to Bed & Bath and bought one off the shelf.

Just bad luck I guess.