Esteemed Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@PA Mom-mom 

How are you cleaning and with what?

I have had these since first shown (several years).  Just starting now not to get a good spray.

TIA!

@RespectLife  I use warm soapy water and add it to the bottle and use the sprayer to spray out the water. Then I rinse the same way a few times. Seems to have worked so far.

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

@PA Mom-mom 

How are you cleaning and with what?

I have had these since first shown (several years).  Just starting now not to get a good spray.

TIA!

@RespectLife  I use warm soapy water and add it to the bottle and use the sprayer to spray out the water. Then I rinse the same way a few times. Seems to have worked so far.

@PA Mom-mom 

Thanks so much!  I need to do that.  I am thinking Dawn would do a good job.

Honored Contributor

I donated mine shortly after purchasing it.  Yes, it sprays in a large fan shape, but unless you are spraying an equally large fan shaped platter, it gets all over the counter.

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

I got a 16 oz. blue stainless steel EVO oil sprayer like this from Zulily recently to use with my air fryer, but I haven't filled it up & used it yet:

Evo Oil Sprayer Blue Stainless Steel for Cooking 16oz - Walmart.com -  Walmart.com

Regular Contributor

I never filled up the sparyers with anything other than water.  They are very good at training a cat to stay off furniture I also found other household uses for them.  I have a very small kitchen and my oils are just a few inches away from where i am cooking.  Great for spraying your hair to style it and glad that I got two sets of 3 when it was the TSV.