Honored Contributor

Re: Thanksgiving not so favorites.

The turkey, I dont like turkey or chicken, yuck!

Dressing with oysters, another yuck!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

DH does not care for pumpkin anything,cranberries,sweet potatoes,squash. He will eat turkey,gravy,mashed taoes,green bean casserole. This year I am going to try a pear dump cake,but it has carnberries in it and don't know what to sub. He said to tell you all he will eat dressing.

Respected Contributor

This isn't a food exactly but I detest the taste of sage which is usually used on Thanksgiving. Sage in anything-yuck!

Esteemed Contributor

'tRe: Thanksgiving not so favorites.

i don't like anything that's on a tradional thanksgiving menu....my dil is hosting....told her to seat me on the kids' table with a box of lucky charms!! lol

Respected Contributor

I'm single and all my family is in another state, so I go out for dinner with some single friends every Thanksgiving and don't have to worry about cooking. 

Honored Contributor

I like Thanksgiving food on leftover day!  Give me a turkey sandwich on good bread with a dollop of homemade cranberry sauce.     Just hope there's a piece of pumpkin pie left - don't need any whipped topping though.

Pretty much all the rest falls into the "I ate that because it was there" categoryQ  Now that I choose what's on the table, it looks different!