Honored Contributor

Thanks for filling ITKWD with Roomba yesterday

Every time I checked there was that darned Roomba.  So I went to Q2 and found the greatest Susan Graver scarf top.  I resurrected one of these from her that I lost track of that must be 10 years old.  I was thrilled to find a new one.  It is lace trimmed paisley, just beautiful.  Keep kitchen shows for kitchen items, please ! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Thanks for filling ITKWD with Roomba yesterday

It's gotten so I never watch ITKWD any more when there is a non-kitchen related item as the TSV for that day.  It's just not the same show that it used to be.  When I check out "items recently on air", there's rarely anything of interest to me anyway.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Every time I checked there was that darned Roomba.  So I went to Q2 and found the greatest Susan Graver scarf top.  I resurrected one of these from her that I lost track of that must be 10 years old.  I was thrilled to find a new one.  It is lace trimmed paisley, just beautiful.  Keep kitchen shows for kitchen items, please ! 

I just wonder if the stock of many items is low right now with China shut down.I noticed in my grocery store items missing with tags saying unavailable at this time.

Respected Contributor

lol!

What worries you masters you.
Esteemed Contributor

@depglass  Roomba, IPad, Rowenta, whatever that humidifier is... and I'm so sick and tired of that $99 trash can!! I tell my DH, well you will only have to watch ITKWD for two hours today, because I'm not watching the TSV!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I tape it and then I watch what is interesting and go by the stupid things they have on a kitchen show.  I think I am going to quit watching.  Same old cr.. and schtick every week.

Respected Contributor

What about the guy always selling electronics on ITKWD? They should save this for home shows. Guess they have low amount of kitchen products but in March in Chicago think David will be at the home show looking for new vendors. I do like ITKWD on Sundays usally doing other things but have David playing in the backround as I clean.