Honored Contributor

Thankfully, I'm not the least bit tempted by the Temptations TSV.

They've been hinting about something very special coming up. I was afraid I'd love it, because I don't have a lot of room or a lot of money and didn't want to be tempted.

No worries. This TSV is waaaaay too busy for me. 

I'm not the least bit tempted.

I hope those of you who ordered will enjoy it and use it in good health.

~ house cat ~
Contributor

Re: Thankfully, I'm not the least bit tempted by the Temptations TSV.

Me either, thankfully!!

Respected Contributor

I stick with the serving and bakeware.  I'll never own heavy dishes again.  Been there done that.  I have Corelle and Lenox for dishes.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Respected Contributor

I was tempted  by the Temptations "apple" once,and I was thrown out of the garden by a cracked loaf pan on first use and a  9x13 baker that is crazed so badly it is now gray instead of confetti. It's really pretty  tableware but I am not taking chances buying more. 

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of this new design where they are putting the checker board and stripes on existing patterns. I suppose that lots of people will love it, and hope they enjoy it when it comes.

I also don't care for the Vivid look, so I have no worries about buying the TSV. I have the original set of dinnerware and it did not hold up well. Lots of crazing of the pieces and I really regret ever getting it.

I also have the Vintage Grace dinnerware, and it is much better quality, and is holding up much better.

I'd like to seem more Classico, more Vintage Grace, and more Verona.

Occasional Contributor

I am not interested either what happened to the polka dot collection never see a tsv for that I have a few pieces in polka dot would like to see more or tell us they are not doing any more 

Frequent Contributor

Unfortunately, i have not been tempted to purchase since my last order on7/3/15. 

There has not been anything to tempt me at all. I guess i am saving a lot of money.

Respected Contributor

Not for me either.   I just don't care for dinnerware that has patterns on it.  I use white dishes...Acadia pattern by Pflatzgraff.  I've had it for years and love love it!

Respected Contributor

me either.  I have a few pieces that I bought some years ago but I haven't bought anything from this line in at least 3 years.  This pattern doesn't excite me and I don't have room to store it anyway.

Regular Contributor

ITA!!!! Not interested either the "Old World Pattern" reminds me of something that is painted in old world China. Back in the day the store called Old Time Pottery use to carry a similiar brand and the pattern was pretty spot on to "Old World" , I hate to tell you the price was a lot less than Temptations. The Floral Lace is a much nicer pattern.

When Temptations first launched this line they offered a large pumpkin and four little ones, well I attempted to make stuffing in the large one until I got tired of waiting for it to get done and dumped it into a Corning dish where it finally cooked through. That was my only experience in buying this line.

Looks to much like a pattern from China IMHO!