Respected Contributor

Re: Thank You QVC,. Re: Le Creuset. :-). :-)

@momtochloe wrote:

@wonderfulworld oh congratulations on your purchase!  I would have chosen grey myself but it wasn't available when I had made my previous purchases.  Hope you enjoy yours as much as I have enjoyed mine.  Now that the weather is cooler, I am waiting for beef short ribs to go on sale as they cook beautifully in my Le Creuset and makes the kitchen smell great!

I am on the out look for recipes to try...how do you do the short ribs? 

Many thanks!!!

Contributor

I too bought the tsv even though I have every size from the 1 qt to the big 15 qt goose pot. My most used is the 7 qt round Dutch oven & the 2.75 qt round shallow.
Contributor

Valued Contributor

@mekhya wrote:
I too bought the tsv even though I have every size from the 1 qt to the big 15 qt goose pot. My most used is the 7 qt round Dutch oven & the 2.75 qt round shallow.

I received my gray TSV today and will be cooking some soup or chili in it later tonight. It is a beauty. I too have more than I need and my most used pieces are my 4.5qt oval and my 3.5 qt Brasier. I also bought the 2 qt heart shaped one on a whim and that gets more use than expected as it is great for side dishes. 

Contributor

I bought the grey (oyster) color too & it is beautiful. I also have it in a 1 qt round and a 1 qt round in the marine which is also very pretty. I like those two colors together. I have le creuset in many different colors.
Valued Contributor

I am in no way a pink person but the Le Creuset Hibiscus color is beautiful. I am so glad I have the heart Cocotte in that color. I made some chili in my nice new Oyster colored LC and as usual clean up was a breeze. The round shape is a nice change from all my other pieces.