Honored Contributor

for the Ninja Foodi ! 103' here today and I'm sure as hale not turning on oven. I made buttermilk biscuits and air crisped in the Foodi in 10 min.

What a life saver ! biscuits and jam and cube steaks for lunch and I can put in some tiny potatoes on the pressure cooker option. All in one pot. No mess and no heat !

Love my Foodi !

Respected Contributor

I was looking at these at Costco yesterday.   I am seriously considering one.  My daughters LOVE theirs, as they are working outside the home.  Being retired, I am trying to justify buying one for us. 

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

I got 2 didn't take to long to justify on either. LOL

Just 2 of us not working myself to death in the Tx heat. Set it where you want it to live and discover a whole new world without big oven preheating and heating up the house.

Bake tough roasts and pressure cook after baking all in same pot just add water. air fry salmon, chicken wings.

didn't know what I was missing till they created this thing.

Found a buttermilk biscuit recipe in my air fryer book I bought at Sam's and they turned out swell.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE I picked up the Foodi for my brother as a birthday present and every day he calls to tell me what he just fixed...the latest call was cornbread and now I see your rave review on the biscuits...I just may have to cave in and get me a Ninja Foodi!

Honored Contributor

Shame, you didn't get it when David blew it out the door on that Sun.

I was told by Loriqvc about the colors being in and grabbed the red and never looked back. Got it for 170 plus tax , in red. No shp.

gotta watch bed and bath they play games I got my first one the black one there for around 170 when it was on a promo special, didn't have to wait on it, didn't pay for shp and used my 20% off coupon and got it way cheaper then what I saw it on about a week ago. they had it up to 239 and all they have is black. Course, you can use your 20% off coupon now too, but, I got the black one when I happened to check it online  and saw the in-store promo price, plus, got the coupon off, to boot.

Haven't checked in here yet, will here in a minute. Have to do your homework. LOL

Honored Contributor

https://www.qvc.com/Ninja-Foodi-65-qt-8-in-1-Pressure-Cooker-w-TenderCrisp-Technology.product.K49354...

only got black and turquoise in stock. Shp is reduced. Thing is heavy

24 pds unpacked. When box comes think it's few pds heavier packed tight.

once you get it set it where you want it and forget it. only thing that will ever have to be washed is the pot and rack. Just put under faucet with a squirt of Ivory, wipe dry. Your done.

Others mentioned Costco and Sam's Club. I don't have Costco, but, Sam's I would go with. I hate waiting on shp GRRRRRRRR I want to point and walk

LOL

Respected Contributor

I love my Foodi also but I don't mind using my oven. It's 104 here also (Tucson area) but I do have air conditioning - the kitchen doesn't get hot.

Honored Contributor

Makes your a/c work harder to maintain temp.

Should be down in 80's by Mon.   Yay !

Honored Contributor

Not sure I would thank God for a kitchen appliance. Woman Frustrated

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Come off it, sister. Just a expression.

You can thank God for good health to be able to work to afford a Foodi

You can thank God for being able to learn and use a Foodi

You can thank God for people inventing kitchen appliances that help you in everyday life.

Geminy.........