Super Contributor

Terrible customer service from lock & lock

So like a lot of you i have many sets of l&l. I’ve never had a problem getting a broken piece replaced until now . I called in June regarding 2 broken pieces not only do I still not have them the rep today told me she has no idea when I will get these as they’re working on February’s orders. This is totally unacceptable.if Qvc wants to continue promoting this brand then they need to make sure the warranty is fulfilled. I even contacted Chris on Instagram No response. I guess it’s back to the plastics from the parties. Smh
Honored Contributor

Re: Terrible customer service from lock & lock

@Tara811 wrote:
So like a lot of you i have many sets of l&l. I’ve never had a problem getting a broken piece replaced until now . I called in June regarding 2 broken pieces not only do I still not have them the rep today told me she has no idea when I will get these as they’re working on February’s orders. This is totally unacceptable.if Qvc wants to continue promoting this brand then they need to make sure the warranty is fulfilled. I even contacted Chris on Instagram No response. I guess it’s back to the plastics from the parties. Smh

you can get plastic storage all over but it stinks that you will have to buy more of them 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been waiting since June also!  Just one lid...................yes, this is really unacceptable.  The rep never told me how back logged they were.

Esteemed Contributor

They were  always slow with sending replacement pieces. Since they're  the only company I know of that still  does replace broken pieces it's worth the wait!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

The plastics from the parties are way too expensive.  I might have paid those prices, but they are also having stuff made overseas.  I'll live with a few L&L problems, its easier and another issue that I will not allow to upset me.