I have had Temptations cookware for several years and now some of my pieces have begun to crack. This is very disappointing!! Has anyone else had this problem?
Respected Contributor

Re: Temptations

[ Edited ]

There are many threads about Temptations cracking. Did you just post for the first time to ask this question? Or are you stirring the pot? Those who love Temptations will continue to buy it. I no longer buy it.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Temptations

[ Edited ]

I have many Temptations pieces and over the last 5 yrs I have had one 13x9 baker crack on the bottom during baking and a casserole dish also crack but I love my Temptations and usually do put a cookie sheet under my bakers.  There isn't a day that I'm not using a Temptations bowl or baker.

Honored Contributor

I saw ceramics at Costco that looked like temptations floral lace...beading and all.The beading wasn't brown though.

Honored Contributor

@Cricket0626  Ha!  There's a huge club of owners of cracked Temptations.  We've had some sad stories of the stuff failing during important occasions.  It's not quality bakeware. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I love Temptations, but will no longer buy it especially for gifts.  My sets are old and have held up well, but my last couple of orders were defective and returned.  I won't try again.  Also, I don't need the mess/danger of one cracking in the oven.

Honored Contributor

My set was a gift and I've never seen the pattern on QVC.  I used it twice this weekend and have not had any problems with their products.

Esteemed Contributor

I've used Temp-tations for years. In fact I have two zucchini breads in the oven now with Temp-tations loaf pans. I am never disappointed with the results. They turn out beautifully. Yes, they do craze, like all stoneware does. I had one lid-it crack when I roasted veggies at 450 degrees a few years ago. I think they are amazing and use them on a weekly basis for everything.

Respected Contributor

I received a temptations loaf pan as a gift last year. It has preformed well, no cracks no complaints. I won't be buying any of the Temptations products, not because of good/poor quality, but because I think the designs are ugly. If I purchase bakeware with designs on the outside they have to appeal to me. Temptations does not. Get some new designs going. Same ole' same ole' for years.

Regular Contributor

@Rockycoast wrote:

I received a temptations loaf pan as a gift last year. It has preformed well, no cracks no complaints. I won't be buying any of the Temptations products, not because of good/poor quality, but because I think the designs are ugly. If I purchase bakeware with designs on the outside they have to appeal to me. Temptations does not. Get some new designs going. Same ole' same ole' for years.

I think they are pretty, but am concerned about the quality of the paint ever since the whole made in china lead paint problems.  But you are right - they are pretty much the same as they were years and years ago.  I'm astonished how many of them are sold.  How many baking dishes do people need?