Trusted Contributor

Re: Temptations.....unreal....not happy

@happycat  Good question about quality control!  And thank you for your nice, supporting post.  I appreciate that!

Trusted Contributor

@grandma2pkmh  Most definitely marking them as defective!  

Esteemed Contributor

@ScrapHappy wrote:

My Mom bought me a set of three oval "bakers."  I have the brown old world collection.  The 3 bakers are all different shade of brown, faded brown.  I didn't have the heart to tell my Mom, she was so excited to give these to me so I never returned them.  That is the only ones that I have an color issue with.  I don't have that much temptations.  What I have a issue with is that some of them are cracking.  Really deep cracks.  If they should break or if I toss them, I won't replace them with more Temptations.

@ScrapHappy  .... Temp-tations is nothing but, Chinese Junk!!!! 

Honored Contributor

@LdyBugz 

That is totally ridiculous...I am having "buyers remorse" since I ordered the harvest set & a set of green.  

They have not arrived as yet but they had these comparable crocks (same style) in Old Time Pottery today. The crocks were $3.99 and dish was $2.99.  😳. I'm sure they're seconds but I wanted them just to serve vs bake/put hot stuff.

I am really surprised at all the bad comments people are putting on Tara's FB page about breakage, crazing, etc...the posts seem to "disappear".  Seems the last month they are more & more☹️

Honored Contributor

@happycat wrote:

How on earth could that have gotten thru quality control? Why would someone have actually boxed this up to send to a customer?

If QVC wouldn't show a set like that on air, then they sure shouldn't be sending it to a customer. I'm disappointed for you, @LdyBugz.

Quality control???? What quality control😉

Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1  Yes, it is ridiculous!  I hope you have better luck with your order.  Please give us an update after it arrives. Crossing my fingers for you!

I wish we had Old Time Pottery up here in MA.  Looks like it is a fun store to shop in.  😀

Super Contributor

@LdyBugz wrote:

I decided to take a chance again with this line because the set looked nice during the presentation.  Well, four sets of these arrived today and they all have the same problem.  The plate and crock lid are the same standard green.  The crock however is an olive green.  It looks horrible together.  How can they sell stuff like this?  I swore a while ago to never order from this line again after so many pieces breaking and paint issues.  I can kick myself for not listening to my better judgement.  😡

Image.jpeg

WOW.  I NEVER liked this product.  Always thought they were cheap and cheap looking.  Tara has some kind of "in" at QVC to be able to sell such a horrible product.

Honored Contributor

OMG!  I have never bought Temptations although I have been tempted many times and this one almost got me.  I thought it was a great looking set.   So sorry that got sent.  What was the packer thinking?    

Honored Contributor

I came back to say I received my harvest soup set today.  I was wrong with the ones in Old Time Pottery are no way the size of these!!!

They are deep & big -- tray very nice.

I had card party tonight and used them for dip and serving tray.  They really are nicer than I expected ...now, waiting to see how the floral lace ones compare(haven't received yet).

02A21949-6907-4F4E-8ECD-EBF7E23BCBAE.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1  Oh that's good news that the harvest set is nice!  I'm still crossing my fingers for your floral lace order.  Thanks for the update!  BTW, your table looks nice!  😀