Valued Contributor

What does everyone think of the TSV mugs? I ordered the stripes because I do think they are very pretty.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the stripe also. Gorgeous!  I might end up keeping all of them!

Esteemed Contributor

I like the stripes as well. Initially winter whimsey caught my eye because I have other winter whimsey items, but the black trim is distracting for me. I would have preferred 2 with red trim, and 2 with green trim. This is a GREAT gift giving set, so I will probably get the stripes.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

Once you add s/h and tax it's up to $8.00/mug. Not a bargain.

The striped set is my favorite also, but not buying.

Honored Contributor

I think these mugs are cute but beside the fat that I don't need mugs, I think the price is way too much.

I bought holiday mugs from Walmart for under $1.00 a mug a couple of years ago.  I use them the entire holiday season. They are adorable and dishwasher safe.   And they are more winter than holiday.  

Valued Contributor

@queendiva - yeah- they never want to factor in the S/H which makes the price more. It annoys me when hosts don't tell that.  But the stripes are so pretty, I'm sure that Tara will eventually bring other items out in this line.  

Respected Contributor

i ordered a set in classic. my wife has been wanting a set of temptation mugs for a while. to bad you cant just pich one pattern in clasic.

Respected Contributor

I think the striped mugs are very pretty.  But with the problems some have had with Temptations, I passed.  Instead, I went to Lecreuset's web site and bought a set of 6 Rainbow mugs for $50 with free shipping.  I'm sure the quality will be there, just like the other stoneware I have manufactured by them. 

Honored Contributor

I like all of the mugs.  there is not an ugly one in the bunch. If you need mugs, enjoy them.

At least once a year, I pack up a cupboard full of mugs and donate them to anyone who wants them.  Sometimes brides to be will plant a flower in them and use them as part of the table setting at bridal or baby showers.

I think my mugs need birth control.  As fast as I thin them out, more appear.  I hope I don't get more mugs as gifts from friends, family or businesses.

Honored Contributor

I'm posting this ? here.  On Alberti's show I saw the mugs on a cute holder where the temptations teapot was sitting on top. (I already bought little teapot as gift & it's nice)

What a great idea for entertaining!

Is this a piece from Temptations or something (prop) of set?

I can post in customer care but I don't know if they'd know.

Thanks!