Esteemed Contributor

Re: Temptations- Limited Quantities, Lunchtime Specials, and other great bargains 2015

Cool.  I may have to do a little shopping.  Thanks for the heads up!

Cogito ergo sum
Contributor

Re: Temptations- Limited Quantities, Lunchtime Specials, and other great bargains 2015

There are many items listed as new arrivals with Christmas themes......  Christmas in July programming coming soon...

Also the canisters in old world and floral lace have spring colors listed as waitlist so they will be coming soon.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

QVC Price: $31.00

Retail Value: $42.00

Lunchtime Special Price:

$14.05

+ S&H: $5.00

H199365 Temp-tations Old World Vivid 7-Piece Table Accessory Set

Honored Contributor

admins, do you think you could move this thread back into the temptations category?

the temptations category is back.....click on "my favorite brand" on the left had side and various brands will come up, including temptations. maybe admins will move some of the ongoing threads back there?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

admins, do you think you could move this thread back into the temptations category?

the temptations category is back.....click on "my favorite brand" on the left had side and various brands will come up, including temptations. maybe admins will move some of the ongoing threads back there?

sunshine45, doesn't look like admins is going to "move" this thread over to the Temp-tations catagory so please start a new thread in the "my favorite brand" section!  Your postings have been missed especially the "lunchtime specials" (for me anyway) and I always enjoyed your posts!

Honored Contributor

thanks @gkelly  Smiley Happy

i will start a 2nd thread......had to do that in the linea forum also!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein