Honored Contributor

Re: Temptations- Limited Quantities, Lunchtime Specials, and other great bargains 2014

On 10/10/2014 DREAMON said:

I would HIGHLY recommend the Pineapple bowl and serving spoon Lunchtime Special today (FRI) I love mineSmile

thanks so much dreamon! just picked it up along with the adi paz drop pearl earrings. nice price! maybe i should have gotten 2?..would be a nice gift!

temptations copa pineapple 2 piece serve set

H202690

was $30......now $16.25

4.8 out of 5 stars, 94% would recommend, 48 total reviews

Temp-tations Figural Copa Pineapple Serve Set with Recipe Card

http://www.qvc.com/Temp-tations-Figural-Copa-Pineapple-Serve-Set-with-Recipe-Card.product.H202690.ht...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: Temptations- Limited Quantities, Lunchtime Specials, and other great bargains 2014

On 10/10/2014 sunshine45 said:

I would HIGHLY recommend the Pineapple bowl and serving spoon Lunchtime Special today (FRI) I love mineSmile

thanks so much dreamon! just picked it up along with the adi paz drop pearl earrings. nice price! maybe i should have gotten 2?..would be a nice gift!

temptations copa pineapple 2 piece serve set

H202690

was $30......now $16.25

4.8 out of 5 stars, 94% would recommend, 48 total reviews

Temp-tations Figural Copa Pineapple Serve Set with Recipe Card

http://www.qvc.com/Temp-tations-Figural-Copa-Pineapple-Serve-Set-with-Recipe-Card.product.H202690.ht...

sunshine, You are right .....it makes a great gift. I got another one for my neighbor who is having some health issues. I hope you like yours as much as I like mine!

Valued Contributor

Thanks DREAMON for your opinion about the Pineapple set and thanks Sunshine45 for the info #, that always helps!

I was on the fence about the set until I started reading all the GREAT reviews and saw where one review said it goes great with the OW green (that's what I started off with) and that is what pushed me over!! I did order 2 bowl sets and I might get a couple more for gifts!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

On 10/10/2014 gkelly5744 said:

Thanks DREAMON for your opinion about the Pineapple set and thanks Sunshine45 for the info #, that always helps!

I was on the fence about the set until I started reading all the GREAT reviews and saw where one review said it goes great with the OW green (that's what I started off with) and that is what pushed me over!! I did order 2 bowl sets and I might get a couple more for gifts!!

I think it looks so much more expensive than the price. I think you and any one you gift it to will be thrilled!

Valued Contributor

Lunchtime Special 10/11/14

K38552
Temp-tations Old World Set of 2 Etched Grinders by Kuhn Rikon

Retail Value: $41.00

QVC Price: $26.75

Lunchtime Special Price:

$16.43

Shipping & Handling: $6.72

Easy Pay! 3 Installments of $5.47, plus Tax and S & H

Honored Contributor

On 10/11/2014 gkelly5744 said:
Lunchtime Special 10/11/14

K38552

Retail Value: $41.00

QVC Price: $26.75

Lunchtime Special Price:

$16.43

Shipping & Handling: $6.72

Easy Pay! 3 Installments of $5.47, plus Tax and S & H

I bought the original Kuhn Rikon in blue a few years ago and have used them non stop. They are still in perfect condition. This is a nice set.

Honored Contributor

lunchtime special today

5 piece old world or floral chalkboard entertaining set with chalk

K39747

was $36.25....now $21.97

4.4 stars out of 5, 87% recommend, 46 total reviews

Temp-tations 5-piece Chalkboard Entertaining Set w/Chalk

http://www.qvc.com/Temp-tations-5-piece-Chalkboard-Entertaining-Set-wChalk.product.K39747.html?sc=K3...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

DREAMON.......a big THANK YOU for pushing me over the edge on this piece! Mine arrived today, safely packaged, no problems and they look great. i will get a lot of use out of this set, especially in the spring and summer. it is perfect for a fruit salad, a jello salad, any type of salad, and it came with a yummy sounding pineapple chicken salad recipe. i did order an extra set to give as a gift, but now i wish i had ordered a third! it would make a nice addition to a holiday fruit basket. i was thinking that i might take it to my local florist and have them do a holiday floral arrangement in it and then incorporate the spoon into the arrangement. a gift of fresh flowers AND a beautiful bowl and serving spoon to use afterwards.

Honored Contributor

sunshine, I thought you would like it as much as I do. I have used it many times since I got it. I think it is absolutely beautiful. That is a great idea you have ...making it into a pretty arrangement. I would love that gift.

I also have the Lunchtime Special that you posted K39747. I got it last Fall in red floral lace and used it during the Christmas Holidays. I wrote Christmas Cookies on the serving plate for the cookies and used the serving bowls for different Christmas candy. It was a hit. I can't tell you how many people asked me where I got it. It looked so pretty on the table.

Valued Contributor

hoping to get my ""pineapple"" today!